A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the main reasons it's prohibited on Consoles is because of Microsoft/Sony's policies that don't allow Modding or hacking on their Consoles. This includes the hardware and software of the game. Which 505 Games has to follow to get the game published on Consoles and is part of the policy linked above. The PC version doesn't have this same restriction. Modding is allowed for PC version, but it is not officially supported.
I don't hack I just got it from a friend and was genuinely concerned and other people should know this

People have obtained the Red's Wings and other generally unobtainable items through an old bug they have fixed at this time. I would recommend deleting them anyway but I doubt anybody would as they would probably be patched anyway seeing as the 1.3 update makes them obtainable. The difference is lack of infinite flight. You just won't have them by defeating the Moon Lord. However seeing as the Lunar Tower based wings kick more A$$ I don't mind. The same could be said for the SDMG and a few other unobtainables.

In other things I can't wait to see who this new "friend" is and the new changes to Ocram that are incoming...my body is ready bro!! Bring it on Pipeworks!!

I don't know if anyone is aware of the new "clubs" feature for Xbox One, but there's this club specifically for Terraria (the biggest Terraria club there is, might I add), and 99% of their players have Red's Wings and SDMG!

In my opinion, hacking unobtainable items in the game ruins the fun of the game. Anyway back on topic, I'm impressed with how much Pipeworks has done so far. It looks great!

I don't know if anyone is aware of the new "clubs" feature for Xbox One, but there's this club specifically for Terraria (the biggest Terraria club there is, might I add), and 99% of their players have Red's Wings and SDMG!
Most likely the devs are aware of this, and will handle it. Hopefully by deleteing any unobtainable items and unusually large stacks of items.

I wasn't aware of this club cause I very rarely play online but I'll be sure to delete any hacked items I have cause I already have all the obtainable wings so thanks : )

Wait, is the Grayed moon lord a new content?
[doublepost=1485392512,1485392478][/doublepost]Please tell me its not, answers pls asap! I can't go through him again, as you already know I'm so lazy.

Wait, is the Grayed moon lord a new content?
[doublepost=1485392512,1485392478][/doublepost]Please tell me its not, answers pls asap! I can't go through him again, as you already know I'm so lazy.
It's not a new Moon Lord, it's just a trick of the lighting. Also this is not a thread about new content coming to PC, it's about content coming to consoles. You can't possibly have beaten Moon Lord on consoles yet.

It's not a new Moon Lord, it's just a trick of the lighting. Also this is not a thread about new content coming to PC, it's about content coming to consoles. You can't possibly have beaten Moon Lord on consoles yet.
True, my mistake, I did not beat the Moon Lord on consoles, but on other devices I have, sorry once again, thanks for correcting me Proto Persona

Last edited:
I am SUPER excited but still very uneasy because I can't play the PC version due to a disability. I don't want to lose out on this version too. I've become very attached to this game through the years (as we all have) and seeing it grow and change is awesome and I wish the ENTIRE team working on it good luck.

I'm dying to see who this new "friend" is.

Pretty sure they were talking about the Moonlord....at least that is how I read it. I've been wrong before, though, of course - but that was my take.

I am SUPER excited but still very uneasy because I can't play the PC version due to a disability. I don't want to lose out on this version too. I've become very attached to this game through the years (as we all have) and seeing it grow and change is awesome and I wish the ENTIRE team working on it good luck.
Well currently the PC version has full controller support, and the native Steam controller api allows for a lot of disability friendly rebindings.

ah ok. I thought Pipeworks might've gone ahead and done their own new boss or something like Engine did with Ocram. I'd love to see what Pipeworks would dream up for a new boss aside from Ocram or the Moon Lord.

Pretty sure they were talking about the Moonlord....at least that is how I read it. I've been wrong before, though, of course - but that was my take.

Could you have this verified please?

Everyone seems really excited to find out who this new friend is besides the Moon Lord, and id hate too see their high hopes turn into disappointment upon release, somewhat souring the update hype for some.

Could you have this verified please?

Everyone seems really excited to find out who this new friend is besides the Moon Lord, and id hate too see their high hopes turn into disappointment upon release, somewhat souring the update hype for some.

With respect, it's rather obviously the Moon Lord. There is nothing else in that video that indicates exclusive content, and there is no reason to assume the 'friend' is anyone but the Moon Lord.

If people hype themselves up expecting some sort of exclusive content solely based on such a statement, they've only got themselves to blame when it turns out they're wrong. Not Re-Logic, not Pipeworks, and not 505.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom