A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if the studio is working on a better backup system for terraria mobile. In the version we have now, if we have to get a new phone, we lose all progress even though the world is backed up on the cloud. I really hope this is fixed.

Thank you for an awesome game

I was wondering if the studio is working on a better backup system for terraria mobile. In the version we have now, if we have to get a new phone, we lose all progress even though the world is backed up on the cloud. I really hope this is fixed.

Thank you for an awesome game
I am able to move my cloud saves from one device to another. They are platform specific, so as long as you're moving from an Apple cloud service to another Apple cloud service. Or Google cloud to Google cloud.

If you're having trouble, you can contact 505 Games directly at their Support portal. You'll need to make an account to open a support ticket. https://support.505games.com/en/support/home

The bad thing about console is that you know what is coming in an update, as it has already come out on PC. (Apart from Ocram, which was pretty cool)

The only thing that truly irks me about this update is that the UI will change and the game itself will get a bit zoomed out, like the PC version. That, for me is a BIG turnoff and made me play the PC version of Terraria less and less...

Personality i liked actually choosing a color i liked though so that's why i was asking
[doublepost=1486477950,1486477806][/doublepost]Sry if i seemed rude btw
Nah it's not rude or anything. I was just letting you know the game already had RGB sliders, people complained about them. So with patch 1.2 they gave us the system we have now. I doubt we will see the old system come back.

Nah it's not rude or anything. I was just letting you know the game already had RGB sliders, people complained about them. So with patch 1.2 they gave us the system we have now. I doubt we will see the old system come back.
The console version has my least favorite i mean, i liked having infinite choices of colors (practically) like the pc version had before or kinda like it is now on the pc, their just is not really a nice purple or a good pure green, the system of picking from around 40-50 colors is just lame, it kills the opportunity for so many more complex color choices...

Last edited:
with PC all you need is a mod. Ocram is on PC via a mod( I don't know which one though). Generally anything could be added to the framework of the game. just takes a few sprites, sounds and a good programmer to do the mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom