A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most all item worlds for console and mobile terraria will guaranteed have A) 30,000 of each item, B) Developer wings and C) Some gear edited to menacing and warding.

I would recommend after reading this everyone will just shut up about mods and hacking and talk about the mobile & console 1.3 update and how long we have to wait for it. Otherwise some moderator will destroy us all into nothingness. :p:
My question is that will saves with these items be corrupted? I have a flash drive but it I want to put it into my ps4's usb port, I'm going to have to do a little bit of cutting.

This is really getting off the topic of the thread.

Hacked items are not supported now, and they aren't going to be supported after the reset. There's really no point in discussing it further.

Please keep the discussion to the legitimate changes coming with 1.3 on console and mobile. Thanks.
My question is that will saves with these items be corrupted? I have a flash drive but it I want to put it into my ps4's usb port, I'm going to have to do a little bit of cutting.
Unfortunately nobody knows what will happen and we'll just have to wait and see.

Listen, you're not gonna get an official reply on this or support because Re-Logic / 505 / Pipeworks don't condone console modifications because it breaches the EULA along with the computer misuse act etc etc, no one can say what's gonna happen to your world / character / items that have been modded in because the update hasn't been released yet, you won't receive support if anything bad does happen to your save file either because as it's been stated before, console modded items and the act of adding such items into your save file are in breach of the EULA etc etc etc

Lets get back on subject for moon lords sake!

Hyped for 1.3 still
:)

Listen, you're not gonna get an official reply on this or support because Re-Logic / 505 / Pipeworks don't condone console modifications because it breaches the EULA along with the computer misuse act etc etc, no one can say what's gonna happen to your world / character / items that have been modded in because the update hasn't been released yet, you won't receive support if anything bad does happen to your save file either because as it's been stated before, console modded items and the act of adding such items into your save file are in breach of the EULA etc etc etc

IKR and wow you answered him quickly lol.

Hyped for 1.3 still

Hyped for 1.3 still
I believe you are right but I can't wait for the old ones army!!!
`;)~;):nursewink::merchantwink::dryadwink:;)

I believe you are right but I can't wait for the old ones army!!!
`;)~;):nursewink::merchantwink::dryadwink:;)
I hate to break it to you but when we get 1.3 for console & mobile we will get the equivalent to 1.3.0.7 not 1.3.4. Console & mobile users won't see 1.3.4 for a while anyways. You'd be waiting some time.

I hate to break it to you but when we get 1.3 for console & mobile we will get the equivalent to 1.3.0.7 not 1.3.4. Console & mobile users won't see 1.3.4 for a while anyways. You'd be waiting some time.

PC didn't get the Old Ones Army at 1.3 either, so we must wait, however, I don't know for sure if PW is doing PC or not, if they're committed to Terraria's Console/Mobile only (Yes, I assume they have other projects, other games, other companies that they work on/with) then it may not be too long.

Yes, that update (1.3.5? Was that it?) adds some stuff, but it's basically an Event, a few items, a few blocks, (Traps, mostly) a few monsters, and like 1 NPC...I haven't played it, but it doesn't seem incredibly large, at least comparitively to 1.3 itself, my point being it might not take very long, and I bet Console/Mobile can get that one at the same time.

PC didn't get the Old Ones Army at 1.3 either, so we must wait, however, I don't know for sure if PW is doing PC or not, if they're committed to Terraria's Console/Mobile only (Yes, I assume they have other projects, other games, other companies that they work on/with) then it may not be too long.

Yes, that update (1.3.5? Was that it?) adds some stuff, but it's basically an Event, a few items, a few blocks, (Traps, mostly) a few monsters, and like 1 NPC...I haven't played it, but it doesn't seem incredibly large, at least comparitively to 1.3 itself, my point being it might not take very long, and I bet Console/Mobile can get that one at the same time.
1.3.4 was the update that introduced the Old One's Army.
Also, yes, Pipeworks only focus on console and mobile, and yes, they have other games that they work on. Those games include Superfight, Prominence Poker, and Terraria Otherworld!

So, what about timing? Glad you asked:

Console
  • Our work is progressing on-schedule, and we are really pleased with the progress thus far!
  • We are quite close to moving to Alpha and beginning the rigorous testing/QA process in partnership with our friends at Re-Logic.
  • Target Timing for release of Console 1.3 remains Q2 2017.
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...... is this good news when do you guys think that you will be dropping the update on playstation 4 me and all of my friends all really love terraria and we didnt like abondoning it when we did everything ....... really crushed us and u guys are bettr than minecraft its the same old thing evrytime they only have 2 bosses on console u guys have 16 + bosses keep going and if you have some good news please reply me and my friends would really love to know and im pretty sure my subscribers would lpove to hear the newsz

It's been a month into Q2 and still no update on the update.

(● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾(● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾(● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾

I have two questions. (I couldn't find the bugs section for the 2nd one so sorry in advance)

1. I have been playing Terraria for a very long time on my old iPad 2. I had a large amount of progress and nearly all the items (minus the coin gun and a few bits and bobs). Unfortunately I am unable to play on my old IPad 2 as it is no longer supported. I do however have a brand new IPad mini 4. Am I able to transfer the old character and word files over from my old iPad to my new one?

2. I have made some decent progress into my new IPad mini 4 world, but I am unable to summon Golem. Whenever I try to use a summoner for him on the alter, it presents me with the message "You need a Lizard Power Cell to summon Golem" even though I have 6 cells and I am unable to use them. This delays my progress as I am playing a Mage and cannot obtain the heat ray, picksaw, celestial emblem or golems eye.

Please get back to this in the most optimal time of yours

LewShakey

I have two questions. (I couldn't find the bugs section for the 2nd one so sorry in advance)

1. I have been playing Terraria for a very long time on my old iPad 2. I had a large amount of progress and nearly all the items (minus the coin gun and a few bits and bobs). Unfortunately I am unable to play on my old IPad 2 as it is no longer supported. I do however have a brand new IPad mini 4. Am I able to transfer the old character and word files over from my old iPad to my new one?

2. I have made some decent progress into my new IPad mini 4 world, but I am unable to summon Golem. Whenever I try to use a summoner for him on the alter, it presents me with the message "You need a Lizard Power Cell to summon Golem" even though I have 6 cells and I am unable to use them. This delays my progress as I am playing a Mage and cannot obtain the heat ray, picksaw, celestial emblem or golems eye.

Please get back to this in the most optimal time of yours

LewShakey

You want https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/mobile-terraria-fixes.47002/page-15#post-1331050 I will try to answer your questions there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom