A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually soooo happy for the console and mobile users!!;);):cool:
[doublepost=1504182383,1504182198][/doublepost]I have Terraria on 2 platforms, one PS4 and the other Steam!! And like I just said I'm sooooo happy for mobile and console users!!!

Guys don't Jinx it...
Well with how we have been left in the dark you'd expect people to go crazy. I'm not mad at the devs or anything (I fully support them) but at least give us information on how it's going. Honestly, I think the reason we've been left in the dark is because something is going wrong.

Well with how we have been left in the dark you'd expect people to go crazy. I'm not mad at the devs or anything (I fully support them) but at least give us information on how it's going. Honestly, I think the reason we've been left in the dark is because something is going wrong.
It's often been said by Re-Logic that there's no way to say "we're X% done" because programming is far from predictable. They will only announce things they're certain of. No news just means no news.

Hmm wonder How long will it be after 1.3 reaches consoles for the 1.3.1-4 and all that to be released
[doublepost=1504495305,1504495126][/doublepost]Either way idc how long it takes for the others i just Wltk how long until 1.3
Would like to know

Yes they told us many times but we don't see the update yet don't we? Did i ever tell you the definition of insanity?
When update was announced people was excited than update was delayed and everyone was saying that it is just a little delay to polish things. With every next delay they thought things will be different now, the update will be released.

I would suspect mobile is second because, with the PC code as the base, it is further away from that base than PS4/XB1. So, you get those right first, then you branch things like mobile and switch from that starting point (allowing for things like UI and controls, etc that are unique to each platform). That's how it should work out at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom