A Quick Update on Journey's End Timing

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh i can't wait to nerd again at this game, i only played it for 200 hours... pathetic
i will remedy as soon as the last update will come out

Good day Terrarians!

It seems like we are all finding ourselves with a lot more time inside to play games lately. Re-Logic has noticed, and we are pleased to announce that due to the current state of things in the world, we are pushing harder than ever to get Journey's End out to you within the next couple of months! In order to make this possible we will likely have to release localization and Mac/Linux stability in an future patch, but we are also planning to include the ability to load a 1.3.5 version of the game using a branch build in Steam – perfect for mod players as well.

The team will also be going over the thousands of entries for the Journey’s End Vanity contest over the next couple of weeks as we try to whittle down to our finalists! There is a chance these won’t be ready for launch, but we will get them in with the postlaunch updates – so don’t worry!

Stay safe, stay healthy – and prepare for Journey’s End soon!
I hope im not late to the contest. I don't know how to join in the contest so i would like help in to doing that. Thanks.

Where have I heard this before..?
TfXyuFJ.jpg

And sometime in 2018 before that, and September of 2017...

So does that mean they will get it at the same time or will it take another really long time?

Same time? No.

"Really long time" - without defining what "really long" or "short" means? I surely hope the gap will be a lot shorter than in the past is all I will say for now. :)

Since the news is out now, I'm going to close this thread.

Please continue your discussions there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom