A Quick Update on Journey's End Timing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be there a beta phase for those who would like to participate early and don't mind the bugs/reporting them?

19c.gifWow, I can't wait!

I can't wait! <3

also, thank you so much for the option to play 1.3.5, I'm sure my couch fans will be happy incase the update comes out midway through a modded let's play :)
i know I will!
I love your Let's Plays!
it helps me experience kid's because I can't play any yet.

Release date revealed on Terraria's anniversary perhaps? :)
Maybe

AND then release date by complete random coincidence is 9.11.20 (My and a few other people's birthdays)
that would be the best birthday present ever, probably won't be the case though

Interesting... o_O :D

The update releasing during these times would definitely help a lot of people's morale.
Completely agree.
This is definitely one game that I will play A LOT if it does release. Seriously, right now, me & my friend have been playing so much vanilla & modded Terraria that we burnt out. To play again, we are only waiting for 1.4 and both of us can't wait ! It will be awesome !

There is an option to disable wind effects. :)
Nice. Thanks for thinking of people with copper shortsword PC.

I have a low end machine. Will the 1.4 update come with a better optimization of the engine?
"better optimization". Optimization is already good. Problem right there is that there is a lot of content, which is to be expected. Look at me, I also have a low end machine. When starting the game, I have 0 problem with lag. When at Moon lord, I'm having some lag. Reason ? As you are progressing, you are unlocking more & more content and more thing in the world start happening. More thing there is, more your computer need to calculate and the more it's lag. Terraria engine is pretty greatly optimized already, so at this point it's mainly a matter of the amout of content and also what you are doing at the same time. Because if you have many tabs open at once while playing, it's sure doesn't help. (Tabs taken as an example. If you have any apps running in the background, it doesn't help either)

Yay, I hope you show more spoilers before the update releases, as this migth be the first time I intentionally avoid let's plays before playing the update myself, what you have shown already is fantastic!

but we are also planning to include the ability to load a 1.3.5 version of the game using a branch build in Steam – perfect for mod players as well.

Wait, so I don't have to back up the game like I did for tAPI/tConfig? You don't even know how thankful I am for that. :dryadhappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom