Game Mechanics A Rain Expansion | The Lively World of Rain!

TL1ybky.png

Added the dangerously unintelligent Bonefish,
kUYc44N.png

the Podoboo-esque Flarefin Koi,

fXbzbrR.png

the
camouflaging Amanitia Fungifun (that name always twists my tongue `:confused:,
KX7m2YN.png
y5n1ZMu.png

and a couple of Hallow enemies!
Buff the Godly Nimbus' damage to 30, With hardmode armor, This thing would be doing around 5 damage on normal mode, and 15 on expert, and yes, I am taking the ichor debuff into account.
Actually, it's only there to lower your DEF so the OTHER Crimson enemies can murder your face. Remember Herplings? `:naughty:

Last edited:
Hmm, not bad! I always thought that the rain could use some improvments. However, I suggest there should be a cloud mount (Mario reference! Get it? Lakitu?) Every type of nimbus has a .2% (.3% in expert) To drop a Puffy Cloud (The name needs some improvements) You put it in the mount slot and press r and summons a big puffy cloud that you can ride in. It goes 35 mph (So its not the same as the car keys). It is good in gaining height as it goes as fast as wings do. This mount is infinite flight.

Hmm, not bad! I always thought that the rain could use some improvments. However, I suggest there should be a cloud mount (Mario reference! Get it? Lakitu?) Every type of nimbus has a .2% (.3% in expert) To drop a Puffy Cloud (The name needs some improvements) You put it in the mount slot and press r and summons a big puffy cloud that you can ride in. It goes 35 mph (So its not the same as the car keys). It is good in gaining height as it goes as fast as wings do. This mount is infinite flight.
That's incredibly overpowered for how early you earn it. It would have to be at the same speed as the nimbi and have limited flight to be balanced.

That's incredibly overpowered for how early you earn it. It would have to be at the same speed as the nimbi and have limited flight to be balanced.
OR reduce the drop chance to...
.05% `:naughty:
[9/7/2019 Edit: Young me is silly.]

Last edited:
That's VERY True...
I'd Make It A Wing Item.
But nimbuses dont have wings. Well, except the dust fairy. How about make it a mount so you can hover a certain distance off the ground but still have infnite flight time off the ground. It can go 20 mph, how about that. That way its balance and makes sense lol.

But nimbuses dont have wings. Well, except the dust fairy. How about make it a mount so you can hover a certain distance off the ground but still have infnite flight time off the ground. It can go 20 mph, how about that. That way its balance and makes sense lol.
First of all, the hovering makes it much more balanced which I agree with, and second of all, I don't think Bry meant actual wings, but rather an item functionally the same as wings that just looks different, like the hoverboard or Yoraiz0r's Spell.

First of all, the hovering .makes it much more balanced which I agree with, and second of all, I don't think Bry meant actual wings, but rather an item functionally the same as wings that just looks different, like the hoverboard or Yoraiz0r's Spell.
1. Goodie, I am glad we can agree on some stupid puffy cloud I made. 2. I guess that makes sense but the question is is it a mount or is it an accsesory

Reactions: Bry
Back
Top Bottom