Game Mechanics A Rain Expansion | The Lively World of Rain!

Amanitia Fungifin Bowl
b7o1mGm.png

Crafted With 1 Fallen Starfish And 1 Water Bottle.
A Simple Decoration.
Don't Even Lick It.
A little typo is here~

Reactions: Bry
I LOVE this suggestion, even if only for the Nimbuses (nimbusies? what's the plural of nimbus anyway?)
Pretty sure it's "Nimbuses", but don't quote me on that. `;)
[9/7/2019 Edit: Actually, both are good, but "Nimbi" isn't used as often. Feel free to use whatever you like more, though.]

Last edited:
Added the "Crafting / Weapons" section, along with the Starfish critter!
dDhvLjI.png

lzCtlXw.png

Ooooh, a staff! Whatever could it possibly do?

Last edited:
Off topic:
You know what, since I absolutely love this thread, ima revive it by saying this:
On topic: It would be great for a support banner. I kinda want this in my signature. Unfortunately I don't know how to do that or program to do that. And just a suggestion do you really think that the underground additions are nesscary? Because when you are underground, its not like its gonna rain underground. Even with a hellovator that can rain all the way down to underground, it just doesnt make sense!

Off topic:
You know what, since I absolutely love this thread, ima revive it by saying this:
On topic: It would be great for a support banner. I kinda want this in my signature. Unfortunately I don't know how to do that or program to do that. And just a suggestion do you really think that the underground additions are nesscary? Because when you are underground, its not like its gonna rain underground. Even with a hellovator that can rain all the way down to underground, it just doesnt make sense!
S C I E N C E T I M E.
The Earth soaks up water. Any water. 'nuff said.
Why do you think we find water underground in the first place?
[9/7/2019 Edit: W o w, I sure showed him. Shoulda pulled out a textbook while I was at it.]

Last edited:
Science Time. The Earth Soaks Up Water. Any Water. 'Nuff Said.
Why Do You Think We Find Water Underground In The First Place?
I know we can find water underground but how would fish be walking? Espically the bumble bee tuna. Its not like its gonna rain honey ever. But how would fish walk under ground? It just doesnt make sense. Even in hell.

I know we can find water underground but how would fish be walking? Espically the bumble bee tuna. Its not like its gonna rain honey ever. But how would fish walk under ground? It just doesnt make sense. Even in hell.
It's Terraria; not a lot of things make sense.
I just wanted to sprite crud.

Last edited:
I understand your no logic logic. But some things just have to have logic. Also, sorry about ruining your sprite dreams. I do like the sprites a lot though.
True; Moon Lord is just the stereotypical "alien monster" thingamobober, so it looks normal when you think about it like that.
No one thinks about it like that, do they?

Last edited:
OH MY GOD.
Second thread I've had this happen in. The majority of the thread turned red, bold, and italic and it took me a full HOUR to reformat everything.
[9/7/2019 Edit: Aaahhh, the pain and suffering of having a huge Suggestion. Yeah, uh, BBCode can still break like that, I think.]

Last edited:
OH MY GOD.
2nd Thread I've Had This Happen In. The Majority Of The Thread Turned Red, Bold, And Italic And It Took Me A Full Hour To Fix.
That sounds real bad. I mean, the bright side is you didn't have to remove the redness from the crimson so less work for that section. I kinda want to see that post :/

WHAT? Wait where is the dungeon? :c
I would love to see nimbi(nimbuses) of ectoplasm and skeletons flying. HAHAHA

Support +1 :)

After I finish the fish I planned to work on, I'll add the Dungeon!
[9/7/2019 Edit: LIES! You LIAR!]

Last edited:
I'M BACK.
Sorry, I was occupied with the Spooky and Frost Legion threads.
I added the Mutant Flinxfin, who's probably the most cuddly-looking thing I've ever created!

7luQhXF.png

Last edited:
Oh I love this thread! Rain definitely needs a change and this would definitely do that! Support!

Reactions: Bry
Back
Top Bottom