Other A really big event idea (kind of weird)

Doomer Yag

Terrarian
So I was thinking about the Terraria events like Christmas and Halloween and how I've always wanted the 80's to have it's own holiday. I think the only reason the 80's doesn't have it's own holiday is Michael Jackson's music has already gotten really annoying as it is, his songs are just great the first bazillion times you hear them. Other than that, an 80's themed holiday would be awesome. Then I was thinking, what if Terraria did it. A certain time of year where enemies do stuff like wear 80's fashion and roller skate.

Enemies would drop lunch boxes that would give you stuff like a Rubiks cube you could place, a Thrilling mix tape that spawns a Zombie Michael Jackson as he does the Moon walk to fly, He-man vanity, an explosive Disco ball, a Lava lamp, an 8-ball that gives out the answer on screen, a large Phone as a melee weapon and broken off metal Seatbelt buckle that deals tons of damage in the sunlight (get it?) some of them could drop some kind of Retro wave music box. It could even change the sun to that sun they use in games like Neon Overdrive. There could be some 80's vanities, some Roller skates, a Headband, Flaired jeans or a free Power Glove. The possibilities are endless. If the 80's were to have it's own holilday, I would want it to have an original name, not just 80's day.

Even though Michael Jackson would drive me insane. I'm very dissappointed I'm the only one to come up with the idea. I can't find a single thing online. The 80's is a very cool era, We're so highly advanced but at the same time, we don't have to worry about the end of the world yet. They were the first generation to have stuff like Walkman's and home gaming consoles, but they were also one of the last generations to go outside and ride their bikes. I also noticed that if you just pay attention to TV alone, Humans didn't talk as loudly as they do now.

Last edited:
You seem to be very confused as to why this hasn't been suggested before and why there isn't an actual 80's day, but you need to understand it isn't really a prevalent concept.

Back
Top Bottom