A Road Well Traveled - Terraria: Journey's End Launches on Xbox & PlayStation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, event enemies like the GA stop spawning if your not at spawn or near NPCS, and the event pauses, but its still technically ongoing so you cant trigegr other events execept for the Lunar Events and NPCS can't spawn since an invasion is ongoing.
Thank you for the info. I'll let you know if it still isn't working once I edit the event bar, and check where I am in the world.

Last edited:
@Loki I don’t know if this is being investigated yet, but there’s an issue on Xbox where picking up items in multiplayer takes like 4-5 seconds. It’s definitely a bug of some sort.

can you buy fast as before? to buy a lot I have to keep clicking the button and I just wanted to hold it to buy a lot at once

Do you know how I can check? I’ll do it next time we play. It happens to all of us in the world, it’s not just me.

Have you tried different hosts? Things like delayed pickups, enemies bouncing around, etc. are usually latency/ping issues (on any game, not just Terraria)

Have you tried different hosts? Things like delayed pickups, enemies bouncing around, etc. are usually latency/ping issues (on any game, not just Terraria)
I've had the same issue with my friends, aside from one of us we usually don't have any ping issues it just takes a really long timemtk pick up the item. It's happened when had zero connection issues. Another problem I've noticed is that as the host in the world when we fight bosses in expert/master mode someone else gets my treasure bag and they have to drop it in order for me to get anything. It only happens to the host.

Hey @Loki so with items that are dropped separately from one another, they don’t combine at all so with bombs it’s just a bunch of items on the floor of only 1 block each, so there is a lot, is this intended?

The developers are fixing all the bugs so quickly! It is amazing how they managed to satisfy all the needs of console gamers. Good job!

The developers are fixing all the bugs so quickly! It is amazing how they managed to satisfy all the needs of console gamers. Good job!
No. 1.4 ruined terraria and there's no rollback to 1.3. 1.4 force updates. Not all the needs were met or are being met.
The controls for 1.4 are terrible.
The choice in getting rid of vanity clothes is abysmal.
The list goes on.

Bring back 1.3 last update before 1.4 as an option for those who want to play 1.3 final update before 1.4.

I seriously hope this autosave glitch gets fixed soon. I've lost so much progress because of it and random crashes. It's not fun to constantly be at risk of having my progress being reset or even getting set further back due to taking items out of chests and them vanishing because of the random frashes. I thought periodically saving and exiting would fix it but these crashes are just random. Someone I play with had it happen to them four times while no one else had any crashes and then the next day we have several other people crash at least once with no pattern that I've noticed. It's ridiculously tedious to just have our inventory at constant risk. The bug and the random crashes caused me to lose an entire set of Vortex and Solar armor and a bunch of weapons and other gear on a separate character since I took them out of the chest they were in and are now just gone.

Last edited:
No. 1.4 ruined terraria and there's no rollback to 1.3. 1.4 force updates. Not all the needs were met or are being met.
The controls for 1.4 are terrible.
The choice in getting rid of vanity clothes is abysmal.
The list goes on.

Bring back 1.3 last update before 1.4 as an option for those who want to play 1.3 final update before 1.4.
You dont need to get so angry.
Zach thinks that they did a good job
also the vanity clothes thing was a choice made by re-logic in 1.4

Good morning everyone!

The team at DR Studios has just released a fix update for Terraria on Xbox and PlayStation. Patch notes on what is fixed are located below:

• Fixed autosave bug
  • Fixed the black screen sync bug
  • Fixed a crash when fighting Empress of Light
  • Fixed a crash after long play times
  • Fixed a crash in very old world saves
  • Fixed hotbar navigation affecting player movement
  • Fixed housing query controller bindings (Players will have to go into settings and rechoose from Classic, Advanced or Simplified again or bind the Housing Query setting)
  • Fixed research not consuming the held item stack
  • Fixed mouse conflicting in split screen pause menu
  • Fixed PS4 offscreen mouse cursor
  • Fixed PS4 trophy for Empress of Light
  • Added shoulder combo hint on screen
  • Added more controller bindings on screen
  • Added safe region settings in game
  • Added support for PS4 touchpad button

The team has additional fixes and tweaks coming in the days and weeks ahead - along with continued work on getting Nintendo Switch (all of these fixes and improvements, etc. will apply to Switch as well so win-win). Keep the feedback coming - the best way is to use the Bug Report Button below!

Thanks for your information and feedback - Cheers!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom