Other Art A ruler's picture.

Robot Scout

Terrarian
Hi! My name is scout, and I am making a all new art thread! So far I am only learning to draw, but I feel that I will progress in the world of art! Probably not as good as the other great artists out there, but I think I will do good. For an example of my art, here's a preview.
image.jpeg
I have a few rules though.
1. Don't ask for anything too hard or too inappropriate.
2. No Cussing here. Nuff said.
3. Don't fight over who gets what first. What I say goes.

Traditional art Requests:
1:
2:
3:
4:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    937.9 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
Sad that this thread has no replies, but never fear. I am here to request a purple dragon with a rainbow shotgun strapped to his back. Probably the most challenging thing ever, but I want to see what you can make.

Have you recently gotten interested in art? Looks like something from my early sketchbooks :p
Learning and getting good at art takes time. I hope you have the dedication to keep drawing, it's how I got to the point I'm at. Just don't stop sketching stuff.

You have a long way to go, but I wish you luck. Trust me, everyone starts somewhere. We don't just magically attain skills. If you'd like some help, or want to ask questions about art in general, ask me. I'm happy to help a new artist get where they want to be.

I'm not here to request, but you've got some great artwork there! You may want to ask for the title to be updated due to your name change though, just a tip.

Back
Top Bottom