PS4 A set of bugs

redgu

Terrarian
Well, I can say why I added no prefix - this is two platforms! I’ll say the PS4 bug first. On my main world, I have a floating island with a illuminant slime (pixel art) built on there. Strangely enough, whenever I go near it, my game freezes. Because of this, Fighting the lunar event is a little difficult (the pillar always spawns below this said island) What could be causing this? And how can I stop this?
Ok, the next glitch.
I know the ps vita isn’t updated anymore, but I’ll say anyway. I was trying to kill the Wall Of Flesh and when I threw that doll in, yes, the guide died but the wall never appeared and now in that area I get the Horrified debuff (it doesn’t kill you if you use a magic mirror) What’s going on?:bluslime:

Well, I can say why I added no prefix - this is two platforms! I’ll say the PS4 bug first. On my main world, I have a floating island with a illuminant slime (pixel art) built on there. Strangely enough, whenever I go near it, my game freezes. Because of this, Fighting the lunar event is a little difficult (the pillar always spawns below this said island) What could be causing this? And how can I stop this?
Ok, the next glitch.
I know the ps vita isn’t updated anymore, but I’ll say anyway. I was trying to kill the Wall Of Flesh and when I threw that doll in, yes, the guide died but the wall never appeared and now in that area I get the Horrified debuff (it doesn’t kill you if you use a magic mirror) What’s going on?:bluslime:
Hi there @redgu, since (like you said) the Vita version isn’t getting any more updates, there won’t be any bug fixes for it, so I’ve gone ahead and added the PS4 prefix to your thread. :)

For your PS4 issue, I’ve seen others report that they are unable to approach a certain area of their world. I would suggest that you send in as much detail as possible to Pipeworks (the console developers). You can even send them your world so they can see first hand. They can’t reply to each report so you probably won’t get a response, but they do read everything that comes through.

Send your bug info here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form
Instructions for sending in your world: SEND US A COPY OF YOUR SAVE DATA

For your Vita issue, normally if you’re getting the Horrified debuff and Wall of Flesh did not spawn, exiting the game completely and going back in clears that.

Back
Top Bottom