OOC A Shift in Dimensions (OOC)

Lore reveals?

• Yes

• No (Please explain why)

• Only a few things (Please specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
But it's still just an item when on its own, and I mentioned it would be just the mask, which, what reason would they have to attack an item? Also, as a note, if I do indeed decide to have the mask appearing on its own, I will need to have someone (Doesn't matter who, long as it's not a robot or something like that, yes, this means some random NPC with no actual meaning will do) put it on.

Whether they work depends on the size and shape of the frog's head, since it'd have to fit into the mask.

Name: Thracia
unknown.png

Art by UltiDaniel
Comes from: Unspecified
Powers:
Species passive (hydra): You know what happens when try to cut off a hydra's head? Well, she's no exception. (Also applies to anything else that would effectively end up with the body having one less functional head.)
Acid spit: Her left head(s) can spit out acid.
Sound blast: Middle head(s) can shoot out blasts of sound. (Can deafen, does not need to be heard in order to hit.)
Frost breath: And this one's on the right.
Multicognition: Each head, in a way, has its own mind (processing that head's sensory information), which they are all then connected by one more which is truly in control as well as having personality and memories. The true mind cannot be accessed for control or mind-reading before all heads are under the effect.
Weaknesses:
Multicognitive dissonance: Can be confused if separate heads receive conflicting information where the true information isn't easily verifiable to her. (Assuming there even is true information there.)
Items of note:
None currently (Update list according to notable items in her possession.)
Combat theme:

Text color: #002366

I'd like to join.
Name: Noah Dewstone
comes from: unknown.
species: Human
preferred weapons: two swords, though he has a pistol for ranged combat.
abilities: Can use his cape to teleport.
appearance:
IMG_20200430_181606.png

Personality: Very quiet, doesn't immediately trust people.
Text color: this.

I hope this works.

Back
Top Bottom