OOC A Shift in Dimensions (OOC)

Lore reveals?

• Yes

• No (Please explain why)

• Only a few things (Please specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Man I haven't been active here. Sorry for the long wait, I didn't get a notification. Ghostrix is in. I'll post on your profile when he can appear, if that's okay with you.

Hi, can I join this, or is it too late?

I thought of a character for myself, but I need your characters to find a shed or a dark, dusty room for him to be introduced. (Just ask if you want more info on him)

Hi, can I join this, or is it too late?

I thought of a character for myself, but I need your characters to find a shed or a dark, dusty room for him to be introduced. (Just ask if you want more info on him)
It's not too late, and I would like some more info on the character, but I kind of want it to be unknown to everyone else before they come in to play.

Okay. Overall, it's essentially a band of world-hopping misfits/various races/other word on a quest to save the Realms, a series of magically connected worlds, each with its own unique rules and races. At the moment, dead outside of a castle made of Lihzahrd bricks, about to fly in on hoverboards.

Well, time to bring in my highly-trained freelancer with intent on trying to sever all connections between worlds to prevent potential multiverse conflicts.

Back
Top Bottom