Results are only viewable after voting.
I'll just make one quick:
Name:
Description(optional, though appreciated):
Weapons:
Powers(also optional):
Personality(not required):

Weird.

Name: Ethan Coles (Goes by the code name 8-Ball)
Description(optional, though appreciated): A picture will be shown below.
Weapons: A fast-firing automatic rifle, and a lever-action shotgun.
Powers(also optional): Incredibly durable and agile.
Personality(not required): Hard to describe.

1610776625710.png

I don't really mind the guns, as long as they're not lethal within the first-I don't know-second or two of use. Otherwise, accepted, even though this is basically dead.

No, it takes about like 7 shots for the first, and two for the second. But the first has close to no accuracy, and the second requires close range.
Plus, they can have less damage with adequate protection.

I mean, he also has to reload every 25 rounds for the first weapon, and every 5 rounds for the second.
Also, why didn't you tell me that?

Whoops. Although there are some Terrarians, so that's something; they know to stay away from the holed end, and they can warn the rest of the gang.

Name: Fallacy Logic
Gender/Pronouns: Female - Prefers she/her pronouns.
Home Series: MLP: FiM
Appearance: A lime Earth Pony with blue eyes and flowing teal mane. Her cutie mark is a pair of dice on her flanks, both faced two-first. She appears to have a pretty nasty injury in her forehead, with a lost eye as a result.
Personality: Fallacy Logic will use others fallacies, as well as her own, to work it up. Sometimes it makes her more reckless, sometimes more careful, although always opposite to most of people compared. She has her gambler mindset, which means that she's also prone to take bigger risks if she can earn more, not just merely break even.
Abilities/Skills: She can use fallacies in ones logic to her 'vantage.
Strengths: As with all Earth Ponies, Fallacy Logic is stronger and more enduring than usual.
Weaknesses: Fallacy Logic will poke her fallacies even when the perfect outcome is also the best. She also is blind to her left eye, and so she cannot see well.
Other: Has a gamblers set, including five dices (the normal kind), some weights for making sure what she plans is different from what it seems like and a deck of cards.

Name: Firewing
Gender/Pronouns: Female - Also prefers she/her pronouns.
Home Series:MLP: FiM
Appearance: A tangerine-coloured pegasus mare with white mane with a gray streak in the middle. Her cutie mark is crystal-blue string hold with white string and also crystal-blue needle. Her eyes are red.
Personality: Firewing is reckless and easily bored of anything that she deems ordinary. That being said - she's always pushy regarding races or flight training, and without it she may be sad. She is also friendly, to the point that her loyalty is easily earned, even if one doesn't want her help.
Abilities/Skills: She does know all about repairing and making clothing - after all, she's a clothier of her own. Also - flight and cloud manipulation as with all pegasi.
Strengths: She does manage to multitask somehow. And her ability to repair clothing (not magical of course), despite being a pegasus, is a lot better.
Weaknesses: Firewing easily tires under any task - be it flying, fighting, or simply doing too much sewing. She also takes unnecessary dangers.
Other: She has a pocket sewing kit - enough to repair whichever clothes are damaged.

(Bonus points if you know how it pushes my balance of characters)

*moons - Equestrian years.

Last edited:
Name: Fallacy Logic
Gender/Pronouns: Female - Prefers she/her pronouns.
Home Series: MLP: FiM
Appearance: A lime Earth Pony with blue eyes and flowing teal mane. Her cutie mark is a pair of dice on her flanks, both faced two-first. She appears to have a pretty nasty injury in her forehead, with a lost eye as a result.
Personality: Fallacy Logic will use others fallacies, as well as her own, to work it up. Sometimes it makes her more reckless, sometimes more careful, although always opposite to most of people compared. She has her gambler mindset, which means that she's also prone to take bigger risks if she can earn more, not just merely break even.
Abilities/Skills: She can use fallacies in ones logic to her 'vantage.
Strengths: As with all Earth Ponies, Fallacy Logic is stronger and more enduring than usual.
Weaknesses: Fallacy Logic will poke her fallacies even when the perfect outcome is also the best. She also is blind to her left eye, and so she cannot see well.
Other: Has a gamblers set, including five dices (the normal kind), some weights for making sure what she plans is different from what it seems like and a deck of cards.

Name: Firewing
Gender/Pronouns: Female - Also prefers she/her pronouns.
Home Series:MLP: FiM
Appearance: A tangerine-coloured pegasus mare with white mane with a gray streak in the middle. Her cutie mark is crystal-blue string hold with white string and also crystal-blue needle. Her eyes are red.
Personality: Firewing is reckless and easily bored of anything that she deems ordinary. That being said - she's always pushy regarding races or flight training, and without it she may be sad. She is also friendly, to the point that her loyalty is easily earned, even if one doesn't want her help.
Abilities/Skills: She does know all about repairing and making clothing - after all, she's a clothier of her own. Also - flight and cloud manipulation as with all pegasi.
Strengths: She does manage to multitask somehow. And her ability to repair clothing (not magical of course), despite being a pegasus, is a lot better.
Weaknesses: Firewing easily tires under any task - be it flying, fighting, or simply doing too much sewing. She also takes unnecessary dangers.
Other: She has a pocket sewing kit - enough to repair whichever clothes are damaged.
At the moment, there's a backlog of characters waiting to appear, and it was just revived today, but otherwise accepted. I'll let you know when there's a good place for introducing new characters, but it might be a while.

just a note, i quit roleplaying around these areas and pretty much lurking......

i might come back if i get bored or if stuff happen

Back
Top Bottom