IC A Shift in Dimensions

I'll give you the basics. No, this isn't its own dimension. It's separate worlds all isolated from each other, yet connected by energy and magic.

Depends. It might be, it might not be. Each Realm has two things, no matter the Realm, unless it's artificially created. But that's another story.

These objects are the Realm String, which marks the very center of the Realm, and also acts as a connection between the Realm and the Hub. The other thing is a Guardian. The Guardian is tasked with defending their Realm from any dangers it may face, as well as a sort of backup plan for other Realms. If the Guardian of one Realm needs help, one from another Realm can come and help defend the Realm in need. I happen to be the Guardian of my Realm, along with two others, as the Highest Realm is the center of the Realms, and if it falls, the rest are soon to follow. That's why it has three Guardians.
(Hope this wasn't too long)

Each Realm has its own unique... Signature. The energy of each Realm is different in some way. That energy has a... a mind of its own, almost. The Realm itself chooses a Guardian to defend it.

"I know something from my world that someone said was the 'guardian and core of the world', but I killed it, so it may not be that."

I doubt it. They look like any other member of the defining species of the Realm they're assigned to. Unless it looked like you in shape, it wasn't a Guardian.

"Then it definitely wasn't. It was a horrific creature made from twisted flesh that had multiple giant eyes and mouths and was like a wall. When I killed it, multiple energies were released and changed the world itself."

Huh. Now this is... Wait. No, it's- Wait. It is? Wait. Hold on, I thought... No it definitely is. You're the Guardian of your Realm, Jeff.
(Apparently Orange and Gan are dead, so Ahanior can appear out of the darkness or whatever you want to do, I guess.)

Back
Top Bottom