IC A Shift in Dimensions

(Now then, the group can enter the fortress, and the battle can take place. On another note, I've decided that this post of yours is to be called 'Orange's post of legend.')

(recorded. Anyway...)
A flash of light explodes in front of the fortress, throwing Aurora onto the ground. He looks disheveled and dirty, and he is out of breath.
Aaah! Okay! I’m here! The fortress! This is good, this is good, this is...
He trails off, before noticing everybody else there.
Oh! You made it too! Thank god! I lost... Celestium... realms shattered... we need... this place...
He collapses onto the ground, unconscious.

(Wait. He traveled separately from the others?)
Well, that's not good. We should probably get him to shelter and back on his feet before we go in. If he isn't conscious, we don't stand a chance. Maybe he'll be able to tell us what he was trying to say when he popped up out of nowhere.

(Ehh, I'll revive the thread.)
Aurora is still out by the next morning.
Meanwhile, a party patrolling the fortress grounds has come across the camp.

The guards accept your argument, and are turning around to leave when one of the spots Aurora. Suddenly, they stop, quiet for a few moments, before turning and running back to the castle in a flurry of unintelligible talking. One thing is clear: you're in trouble.

(REVIVE FOR TODAY.... IF POSSIBLE...…. hmmmmmmm……..)

|insert sound of what a light disc would make (my guess is a electric sound, the wooshing sound or idk...… what it would make|

(note: Obsidian's text color Is a dark blue because he is more of the blue color than the purple color in personal opinion...…)

The army is back, much larger now. In the front stands a general fashioned in similar armor to Celestium and Aurora's. The general calls out to you:
YOU! Hand over the prince and nobody gets hurt! You're coming with us for interrogation!

(REVIVE FOR TODAY.... IF POSSIBLE...…. hmmmmmmm……..)

|insert sound of what a light disc would make (my guess is a electric sound, the wooshing sound or idk...… what it would make|

(note: Obsidian's text color Is a dark blue because he is more of the blue color than the purple color in personal opinion...…)
(I forgot to mention, you'll get a post on your profile when you can join this thread, we're in an area where new characters wouldn't make much sense...)
(In the mean time, I'll start RPing again.)
No, I don't think we will. *Dark's blades appear on his arms, and I'm typing purple for this because I'm lazy* How about you leave us, and we'll be in as soon as our friend wakes up?

(I forgot to mention, you'll get a post on your profile when you can join this thread, we're in an area where new characters wouldn't make much sense...)
(In the mean time, I'll start RPing again.)
No, I don't think we will. *Dark's blades appear on his arms, and I'm typing purple for this because I'm lazy* How about you leave us, and we'll be in as soon as our friend wakes up?
We will not hurt you or him if you bring him in now! This is on the orders of the Solar Realms!

...Alright. Assuming you're not lying, you can stay there until the prince wakes up, but we will be patrolling the area. I do not think you know the power of him.

(I goofed, and forgot that the Solar Realms' inhabitants are(at least part) Lihzahrd... I also see that we've both put the post of legend in our signatures)
In the mean time, I'll try to figure out what went wrong with our way in.

(Waiting...………… patience - 100%... also it take a while since you guys are trying to enter a new character restricted area for ADVENTURE
Waiting Spazasatim.png
and the impatient aka 0% emoticon is probably gonna be a enraged boss....)

Back
Top Bottom