Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, this takes me back to my FIRST EVER PLAYTHROUGH OF TERRARIA!

I was on mobile and had dungeon gear... Then I dug down,down, past lava and mushrooms and to... Ash?

I fell down. Surrounded by lava, on a 3-block wide platform, with the eerie music playing. Then purple scythes swooped in, knocking me down to 1/2 health in 2 seconds.

Then a demon came on screen.

"Oh holy mother of Cthulhu this is actually hell"

"...I'm so screwed"

The new backgrounds make me respect the lair of the wall once more

Is it just me or were there no enemies whatsoever throughout that videoo_O

I sincerely hope that this means that we can expect 1 or more new hellish monsters for 1.3 and that the devs did not want to spoil them too soon :happy:

Is it just me or were there no enemies whatsoever throughout that videoo_O

I sincerely hope that this means that we can expect 1 or more new hellish monsters for 1.3 and that the devs did not want to spoil them too soon :happy:
I'd be pretty disappointed if they spent all that work on an awesome new backdrop but didn't give us any reason to stick around and admire it.

Oh man, this takes me back to my FIRST EVER PLAYTHROUGH OF TERRARIA!

The new backgrounds make me respect the lair of the wall once more
Right? It's gonna be awesome!!! I'm gonna delete characters and worlds(after having a bank world for aesthetic items like outfits :p) and just be floored by the new stuff :D I haven't even gone fishing yet, so there's a lot for me to do.
[DOUBLEPOST=1432786852,1432786728][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd be pretty disappointed if they spent all that work on an awesome new backdrop but didn't give us any reason to stick around and admire it.
I agree. If that's all that is changed, it will be a bit disappointing. But I'm excited for whatever they bring!

Right? It's gonna be awesome!!! I'm gonna delete characters and worlds(after having a bank world for aesthetic items like outfits :p) and just be floored by the new stuff :D I haven't even gone fishing yet, so there's a lot for me to do.
[DOUBLEPOST=1432786852,1432786728][/DOUBLEPOST]
I agree. If that's all that is changed, it will be a bit disappointing. But I'm excited for whatever they bring!

I'm doing one last play through before 1.3

I've only just defeated the brain :sigh:

Everyone's talking about the hype train. With this big of an update/release, guys, we are gonna have to get out the hype plane.

Once we hit 30 pages we may need a
image.jpg
HYPE-ERSPACE FLEET

*hypefleet*

I also noticed that there were no naturally spawned enemies during the ride.
Perhaps there will be some sort of "creative mode"?

View attachment 53953
Good evening, everyone!

With Memorial Day behind us, we took a bit of time aside to build a showcase for a little something that we knew the instant that we laid eyes on it was far too cool to not share. Join one of our intrepid beta testers along his personal Highway to Hell as we give you a glimpse into The Underworld's recent visual makeover. We were all simply blown away at what a difference in "depth" the new background makes to the atmosphere of the biome - as just one example.

Of course, you may also encounter a few other "surprises" along the way...but they will only appear when they are ready. So make sure you stay tuned for the duration.

Enjoy!
i just want 1.3 before june the 30th, but cool things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom