Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
1380835313997.gif

BUTT SRSLY ITS ACTUALLY COMING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

View attachment 53953
Good evening, everyone!

With Memorial Day behind us, we took a bit of time aside to build a showcase for a little something that we knew the instant that we laid eyes on it was far too cool to not share. Join one of our intrepid beta testers along his personal Highway to Hell as we give you a glimpse into The Underworld's recent visual makeover. We were all simply blown away at what a difference in "depth" the new background makes to the atmosphere of the biome - as just one example.

Of course, you may also encounter a few other "surprises" along the way...but they will only appear when they are ready. So make sure you stay tuned for the duration.

Enjoy!
The End is coming

Bahaha, he jumped a shark. Oh my god, this is awesome.

(if you don't get the joke..)
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/JumpingTheShark

EDIT: I just realised he's holding a portal gun in the 8th slot.
Portal 2 Spoilers, but..I think i understand the lunar event now.

This is pure lunacy.
EDIT 2: Red didn't provide a year with that date.. :red:

Last edited:
New epic background and theme for the Underworld. It may be my imagination but the Underworld looks much bigger! And only 1 month until we get to play in this new epic Underworld biome!

It looks like Hellstone got an enhanced redesign or it could be a completely new ore!

My favorite part of this (besides all the other incredibly amazing stuff) is that 24 seconds into the video, the "dink"s sound from the minecart match perfectly with the background music.

Coolest Spoiler ever so far.

I for one, enjoy that music playing in Hell. Fits VERY well.

Hell looks awesome. I'm tired and I haven't looked at the other stuff much, but the background looks very great

1 word: BADASS.
oh and the release date is confirmed too... Terraria.hypeTrain.level = OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom