Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everyone assuming that green ore is a retexture of mythril? It's even listed under upcoming features on the wiki, even though it's not confirmed one way or another. Sure, it COULD be, but there's also no reason to think it couldn't be a new ore.

The reason I think it's probably a new ore is that it's a totally different shade of green than mythril is currently. I can kind of see them changing the texture, but changing the colour wouldn't make any sense at all.

Last edited:
Why is everyone assuming that green ore is a retexture of mythril? It's even listed under upcoming features on the wiki, even though it's not confirmed one way or another. Sure, it COULD be, but there's also no reason to think it couldn't be a new ore.

The reason I think it's probably a new ore is that it's a totally different shade of green than mythril is currently. I can kind of see them changing the texture, but changing the colour wouldn't make any sense at all.
Because Cobalt, Mythril, and Adamantite all have identical textures that have yet to be changed since 1.1

And who knows? They might be changing the looks of the armors as well, they are changing the early game armors already.

Because Cobalt, Mythril, and Adamantite all have identical textures that have yet to be changed since 1.1
Ore.png

As far as I can tell, Copper, Iron, Silver, Gold, Meteorite, Demonite, Hellstone, Cobalt, Mythril, Adamantite, and Platinum are all practically recolors of Stone. Hopefully Hellstone and the original HM Ores were only the very beginning of a long line of much-needed mineral face lifts. *fingers crossed*
And who knows? They might be changing the looks of the armors as well, they are changing the early game armors already.
The equipment as well. Hell, maybe they'll use Brutallama's HM Ore Armor designs since they've already "borrowed" his earlygame sprites.

I even have the animation frames for all of them sitting in a folder...

Does anyone else get this feeling of "A bunch of mods are online, they must be in some hidden gathering in which they discuss which spoilers to release next!" whenever a dev and a bunch of mods are online? I keep getting that :redspin:

No, you can't place blocks on lava.

My theory is that the Minecart is just moving too fast to allow lava drops to appear anywhere else in the video.

Thanks! Yeah, that seems like a pretty good theory.

edit:
I made a gif for the door thingy shown in the video. Don't know what exactly what it is, and how it functions, but I'm excited.
HQX10br.gif

Last edited:
Thanks! Yeah, that seems like a pretty good theory.

edit:
I made a gif for the door thingy shown in the video. Don't know what exactly what it is, and how it functions, but I'm excited.
HQX10br.gif

Maybe it is a door to allow entry and exit to players and stops enemies. Like a nano wall or something?

Maybe it is a door to allow entry and exit to players and stops enemies. Like a nano wall or something?

Interesting theory. I do hear the same clicking sound a pressure plate makes just before the cart reaches the door, yet I don't see a pressure plate on the track. Man, that'd be really useful o:

Ok Ok calm down man calm down... breath.... whats that sound *looks out of a window, saw flying train with hype over it and 1.3 levitating above it* HYPE TRAIN IS NOW 2x real

I can't wait. I am going to binge play Terraria until my eyeballs bleed and then play some more. I have been looking forward to this more than any game release this year. I am hyped and chomping at the bit to get my hands on 1.3. Major thanks to Re-Logic for keeping the dream alive.

I am crying inside today. I have found out that i will be leaving for a family death on the 25th of June... My dear aunt passed away, bless her soul. I do not have laptop " not that i would find time or feel much like playing there". I am going to be there cleaning and helping move things out so My return flight is scheduled for July 19th... Man my luck. I hope everyone enjoys what i call the best game out and i want to thank the Dev team for providing me with a wonderful game that i love so much. Have fun guys and gals.

June 4th! :D I'm going to make a new large world just for 1.3! :D Now what should I name the world? I have 26 more days to decide...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom