Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
fef.gif

Because a sign doesn't cut it.
Also, June 30th? Confirmed date!
MORE HYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!

My eyes are bleeding! I could become blind! :eek: But , who cares I just got an amazing orgasm from this video! :happy:

EDIT: PORTAL GUN!!!!!!! 8th slot! ERMAHGERD!!!!!!!!!!!!! *eyebleeding intensifies*

Let's try this again, what's with the planet in the background? Are there new planets now? It raises too many questions, more than the other stuff, new ores and items are a given, but this planet? Whaaaaaaaa?
bPYshkg.png

The lightning effects... I hope that becomes a normal part of rain! Wait, I will be the first to scrutinize the video for hidden spoilers.
Lightning for rain, a new blue animated dye, and the space armor that looks a little like the Cyber armor.

PORTAL GUN! PORTAL GUN CONFIRMED!!! So excited! The hell redesign looks awesome! The background is mouthwatering! Cannot wait to build in prehardmode hell! ( In hardmode, the red devils make the underworld a living hell!)

New underworld music, new backgrounds, new minecart it looks like, and it looks like Hellstone is easier to find now? I hope so!

View attachment 53953
Good evening, everyone!

With Memorial Day behind us, we took a bit of time aside to build a showcase for a little something that we knew the instant that we laid eyes on it was far too cool to not share. Join one of our intrepid beta testers along his personal Highway to Hell as we give you a glimpse into The Underworld's recent visual makeover. We were all simply blown away at what a difference in "depth" the new background makes to the atmosphere of the biome - as just one example.

Of course, you may also encounter a few other "surprises" along the way...but they will only appear when they are ready. So make sure you stay tuned for the duration.

Enjoy!

I dig it, I dig all of it, with my shroomite digging claw and the mining armor+potion <3

The new backgrounds make the world look so much bigger and more filled than it is now, thanks @Cenx we needed a spoiler, the hype was dying down a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom