Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still Not Happy That i Have To Wait For A Month, I Thought It Was Three days!
rage.gif

I wonder what they're going to do in the month or so before the release... Hmm...
More adding stuff and more fixing stuff and more testing stuff and more stuff in general.

Could the engine handle that? I was saying it could have some form of effect on the planet your on itself. OR! It indicates Expert Mode!
As far as engine capability goes, I answered the question on the modding section numerous times and it is not able to move you to another world (as it would have to be running at the same time, etc) (under common means at least, some modders already achieved world travelling by running 2 worlds)

This. Is. Awesome. It totally gives a whole new feel to the underworld, like it's a world and not some cave. It's a lot more evil and awesome. The Lunar Event... is awesome-looking. And intimidating. But great work Re-logic! I cannot wait for this! Too bad it will take sooooo long for it to come out.
Speaking as a portal player, I personally want some portal gun news. Was that just some random idea, or is it real? it sounds awesome. If it is real.
If it's just trash, this is where I got the idea. http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/terraria-toys-for-tots-stream-xmas-update-spoilers.124780/ I totally want the portal gun, if you're planning on adding it I can't wait. Still, 1.3. sounds awesome. Good work!
Tp8PoSa.gif

Does this satisfy your need for portal news? =P

Anybody have high expectations for that Blackhole Beater shown in the toolbar? (Clearly a gun because of the displayed ammo count, Wonder what it does)
The Blackhole Beater is a co-op between @Lazure & myself, so you can definitely expect it to to look special and be special! #projectiles-for-the-win

Also @Crowno clarified that @Jimmarn is the creator for the new hell background, in case anyone missed it~
(Also props to @Skiphs for implementing the sick visual effects at the world surface)

(totally not intentionally trying to ping as many people as I can @Arkhalis @Loki)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom