Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind = BLOWN TO HELL

With this in mind, I wonder what surprises the team has in store for the normal underground. As in, what parallax surprises are there to be found? ;)

EDIT: ...DAT LUNAR BACKGROUND WITH MUSIC DOE
Tp8PoSa.gif

Does this satisfy your need for portal news? =P
More than enough! :eek:

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Was wondering if the underworld backgrounds would ever be like the overworld ones. Awesome. Hallow overworld background needs some more love with alts methinks.

Can't wait for June 30.

Reactions: Ori
To those people harping on the guy saying he has to wait a month.... did you not see the anime picture he posted? I read that and the first thing I did was laugh. I was like "Hahaha, this guy is funny. I can relate". But I didn't think of him saying it in an entitled way.
Take off the offend-i-pants, kiddos, and take a joke :p

On-topic.....
I can't wait for the update!!!!! :D Time to do my customary big-update action and delete my old character/world and prepare for the new update :D Now I just wish we'd get some more updates on the console lol. Stairs on Xbox One! lol.

And WOW those backgrounds look fantastic. I'm so pumped. I may have to take some time off work...

To those people harping on the guy saying he has to wait a month.... did you not see the anime picture he posted? I read that and the first thing I did was laugh. I was like "Hahaha, this guy is funny. I can relate". But I didn't think of him saying it in an entitled way.
Take off the offend-i-pants, kiddos, and take a joke :p

On-topic.....
I can't wait for the update!!!!! :D Time to do my customary big-update action and delete my old character/world and prepare for the new update :D Now I just wish we'd get some more updates on the console lol. Stairs on Xbox One! lol.

And WOW those backgrounds look fantastic. I'm so pumped. I may have to take some time off work...
stars on mobile

stars on mobile
Stars on mobile? Oh, you prolly mean stairs lol. But yeah. I just mainly want Stairs on consoles and the reverse diagonal blocks. It'd be so awesome :D I play Terraria on Xbox One with my brother and his two kids a lot. We just reached hard mode :D

Did you actually program the portal gun for other entities besides the player?
Due to many reasons (some being the AI of enemies in the air not really being smart enough to understand and go out of this, chain projectiles drawing based on direct lines from the player and more of the bazzilion other contents not taking such things into account) the portals created via the portal gun only allow player-travel , for now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom