Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not a very good typer it dosent help that my desk is wobbly and thats really cool
[DOUBLEPOST=1432773511,1432773392][/DOUBLEPOST]im losing the hype felling for now. let me get my hype juice. ( Dont take that the wrong way... no ...NO I SAID NO!!)

Due to many reasons (some being the AI of enemies in the air not really being smart enough to understand and go out of this, chain projectiles drawing based on direct lines from the player and more of the bazzilion other contents not taking such things into account) the portals created via the portal gun only allow player-travel , for now!
Suggestions here:
1. For enemies that fly/certain floating enemies like Wraith, give a cooldown for touching the same portal they came from.
2. For any bosses, it should just not interact with portal. Proceed as normal.

Due to many reasons (some being the AI of enemies in the air not really being smart enough to understand and go out of this, chain projectiles drawing based on direct lines from the player and more of the bazzilion other contents not taking such things into account) the portals created via the portal gun only allow player-travel , for now!
What about items? I don't see any reasons why it shouldn't work for items.
Also, can you put portals on slopes?

The game has been upgraded again, I didn't know it was even possible to that extent.

OH YA, June 30th Hype!

Tp8PoSa.gif
Portal 3 Leaked Footage :p

I finish summer school on July 1st.

HABBENING

BibleThump

Stars on mobile? Oh, you prolly mean stairs lol. But yeah. I just mainly want Stairs on consoles and the reverse diagonal blocks. It'd be so awesome :D I play Terraria on Xbox One with my brother and his two kids a lot. We just reached hard mode :D
Sorry to burst your bubble, but...
505 probably won't port 1.3 to console until 2016 or 2017.
They waited a year and a half for 1.2...

Terraria 1.2 launched 10/1/13
Console 1.2 launched 4/17/14

(That is 6m and 17d - which may or may not relate in any way to the gap we may see for 1.3 :p )

I know people don't like the gaps (which are necessary because the console is by definition built upon the completed pc version to which it is aligned), and that 505 has had some missteps...but let's not turn this into yet another bash session in that regard. :)

All in all, the move to console/mobile was a great one - still has a long way to go, but it expanded the reach of Terraria, and I am always a fan of that. ;)

Anyway - just wanted to clear the air and get back on the excitement rails.

I never said anything about it getting 1.3 right now. I said I wanted stairs and reverse-slope blocks through the hammer. That's like 1.2.4.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom