Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it true that i will get back the money when i bought the game in GOG?

Please note that GOG only issues refunds for technical issues that break or otherwise make the game unplayable. They do not issue "buyers remorse" refunds. Steam does not typically issue refunds period.

http://www.gog.com/support/website_help/money_back_guarantee

Just to clarify that....and as TK noted, refunds and the like are strictly between the user and the distributor (Steam/GOG/Etc). We literally have no say or role there.

It's kind of sad that those dripping globs of lava only appear in the first eight seconds of the video... that would have been cool to see throughout.

Needless to say my hype levels are hyped higher than ever before. The new underworld ambiance is freaking gorgeous... :passionate:

June 1st! :D I have decided to do a countdown on my cell phone and pc. I now feel compelled to check them to make sure its still the 1st lol

That background track for the Underworld is super cool as well. That is new, right? Or am I too old school to understand that's been there the whole time.

That background track for the Underworld is super cool as well. That is new, right? Or am I too old school to understand that's been there the whole time.
I would think that you being old school would be all the more reason to know whether that's the same underworld track it's always been or not. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But yeah, that is most definitely not the old underworld track. :p

Well, I've got my popcorn popped, feet propped up, and I'm ready to watch the show...... :cool:

Speculate away! (The new Underworld backgrounds = :eek:)
Me too Loki hell looks awesome
Edit: im analyzing and i found a new campfire and green ore new spawners and a green slime looking block at the end

*Puts on sunglasses* Buckle up, this is going to be rough.
david-caruso-gif-speed-glasses.gif

Ino there is so much hype about PC 1.3 and there is a right to be. It looks awesome! Its just us console users, (which there is a fair amount of) have been totally left in the dark about future updates. I really want to know when we will get the update with duke fishron and fishing etc. I play on PS4 and PS3 and it is one of my favourite games. I've been looking on countless forums all day and I really wanted to get this off my chest so if anybody can redirect me to a place that has any evidence of updates or if someone official can tell me that would be much appreciated. Thanks on behalf of console users :D

Ino there is so much hype about PC 1.3 and there is a right to be. It looks awesome! Its just us console users, (which there is a fair amount of) have been totally left in the dark about future updates. I really want to know when we will get the update with duke fishron and fishing etc. I play on PS4 and PS3 and it is one of my favourite games. I've been looking on countless forums all day and I really wanted to get this off my chest so if anybody can redirect me to a place that has any evidence of updates or if someone official can tell me that would be much appreciated. Thanks on behalf of console users :D
There is no new official news about future updates for console or mobile platforms. That would come from 505Games, not Re-Logic. Nor is there any indication of when such official news would come. The reason that you can't find any news is because there isn't any to report.

If/when that news does happen, it will be featured prominently on the front page of this forum, and on the Facebook and Twitter accounts for both 505Games and Re-Logic. You won't be able to miss it.

I know that's not the information you wanted to hear, but it's the best information that we have.

you guys could add a modifier called eficient,like eficient discount card(+5% discount on prices)
Eficient warrior emblem(+5% melee damage)
get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom