Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
they made an entire video guys have you forgotten?! It literally said 1.3 June 30. So I am sticking to the video because all they are probably doing is just tweaking things a little you know bugs and stuff. Point I am trying to make is, if they were not confident in the release date, THEY WOULDN'T HAVE MADE AN ENTIRE VIDEO SPOILER WITH THE DATE!!
Well there was only June 30th but no Year, so it might come in June 30th 2016,2017,2018,2019 or even 2020

Only 7 more days until 1.3, i can almost smell the trailer (Yes, the trailer has been confirmed on reddit by Aeroblop.) but i really hope that they won't spoil the Lunar Event.

Why? It's simple. The event has been teased since a long time. So i expect it to be one of the best new things in 1.3, thats why i don't want it spoiled. Teasing it would be fine though in my opinion.

Only 7 more days until 1.3, i can almost smell the trailer (Yes, the trailer has been confirmed on reddit by Aeroblop.) but i really hope that they won't spoil the Lunar Event.

Why? It's simple. The event has been teased since a long time. So i expect it to be one of the best new things in 1.3, thats why i don't want it spoiled. Teasing it would be fine though in my opinion.
To be safe, better not watch any trailers then. ;)

i wonder if the release will be at around noon or midnight i guess it kinda depends on the time zone and i live west US and red is east US so red is three hours ahead.
i imagine it happening at midnight. So that would mean i would get the update at 9 PM or 9 AM and a little bit later cause i have bad internet but i have a cooking class from 8 to 12 so i would only get about 2 1/2 hours of playing time if it did happen at midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom