Blocks & Decoration A silly new pet

To yee or not to yee

• Yee

• Not Yee

• Yee but change __

Results are only viewable after voting.
As we know by the Pixel Piratter, Steampunker, And True Terrarian titles, steam accounts and TCF accpunts can be linked. How about an asthetic addition to boot?

Bad Words
Summons A pet Red
This pet would travel through all blocks at a quick pace. It is obtained upon creating a new charachter when steam is linked to the TCF.
Moving-:redspin:
Staitonary-:red:

It's a silly idea, but tell me what you think!

Last edited:
Stationary-:redmunch:
Maybe change :redmunch: to the regular :red:, since pets don't usually have any special stationary animation, plus :red: would fit a little bit better than :redmunch:due to the rotation animation. It would look a little weird swapping from spinning to munching, as opposed to spinning to still. Or maybe make it not have a stationary at all, as it would be pretty funny to see Red constantly spinning.

Maybe change :redmunch: to the regular :red:, since pets don't usually have any special stationary animation, plus :red: would fit a little bit better than :redmunch:due to the rotation animation. It would look a little weird swapping from spinning to munching, as opposed to spinning to still. Or maybe make it not have a stationary at all, as it would be pretty funny to see Red constantly spinning.
Fair point, :red: it is

As we know by the Pixel Piratter, Steampunker, And True Terrarian titles, steam accounts and TCF accpunts can be linked. How about an asthetic addition to boot?

Bad Words
Summons A pet Red
This pet would travel through all blocks at a quick pace. It is obtained upon creating a new charachter when steam is linked to the TCF.
Moving-:redspin:
Staitonary-:red:

It's a silly idea, but tell me what you think!
Yes

This implies that the red pet would have some sort of walk, which is not a reality I want to face. I imagined it more like the bone key, but this is somehow more terrifying.
Oh, I was imagining it hopping around like the Baby Slime minion or Companion Cube pet. Honestly, I don't know which one's worse.

Back
Top Bottom