a skrub's terraria buildings collection

a skrub

Terrarian
Ello, im a skrub
Welcom to me build collection n stuff

(Disclaimer: May contain suggestive works, but ill keep them spoilered for safety measure).

after dat gets in de way, ill post some of me builds i've made thru my terraria gaming, but before dat ill tell something about it in general:
1) i usually shift style in builds and dats why you might able to see my builds changes gradually in time.
2) i usually builds based on mood, and depending whether on wat i like at de moment (or in long terms).
3) you could tell me what ye think of de stuff here, doe i might unable to responds quickly on yer comments due to busyness and other stuff, but ill try to keep checkin on and on
4) english is not me native languanges, and i have a bruh way of typing already, so im sorry if anything i wrote here is confusing.

Capture 2021-10-03 10_35_05.png

Ill show ye some of me early builds first
1661269658072.png

i've made some Builds from 2018, the link goes into my imgur album

After dat i build some stuff in 2019, experimenting with lots of blocks n furniture, thanks to de help of some kool builders like
Rozen, Reggie, Razyer
and others dat helps me develop my building skills
terraria build - Imgur.png

oldschool house from 2019 - Imgur.png

Capture_2019-06-30_19_26_58.png

I post some stuff for now cause dis is me first time posting in de forum, if ye want to see more, i could post de rest

After dhat, comes 2020, where i tried some changes, like 3d stuff, it was fun to build, and it was also fun interacting with other builders from de community
ill post de imgur links here cause some of it has too large of a file size
Dhese was made in around early 2020s, and mid 2020 were de bruh wack momment on where i build stuff *abit* too large

And like i said, in mid 2020, stuff went real wack
(fun fact, dis build was third place once in Khaios build competition)
dhese was my top 3 builds dat time in 2020

i got some builds in end of 2020 to 2021, and you may see some changes on de builds i made
imgur.com
hee

And after dhat, i went abit on a hiatus, so i got rusty for abit and made some smaller builds, fortunately by mid 2021, im able to improve my builds and changes my style again cause of... reasons..
And for some time i got abit bored building structures n stuff, so i wanna try to build more creatures and others
And in late 2021, things went in anoder changes, especially when deltarune got a new update, so i made an album consisting of deltarune related builds (with abit of an edit, cause experimenting)

And now in early 2022, here's some stuff related to fnaf sb
(yes his neck got oofed by a meteor)

Alrigh so finally, here's me recent builds in 2022, and yes i did have som... changes.. along way

aight das it​

Damn ... it is amazing to see the evolution of your building skills and pixel art! Specifically the stuff from 2021 onwards is breathtakingly good 👍 Magnificent post and artwork, perfectly done 🌟

Back
Top Bottom