3DS A slight doubt about the 3ds version

JPedrinho

Terrarian
I'm Brazilian and I play on the PC.
I really love the game, it's been a bit addicted to kkk
I'm going to win a 3ds birthday, and of course I plan to buy the terrarium for it, but doing a little research I saw that it did not get an update to version 1.3 along with the other consoles.
Does this mean that they have stopped updating it and that there will be no more updates or maybe a bit more forward in the year that they will upgrade?
I really like the game and I'm going to want it on the new console, but I'm afraid not to compensate
already grateful for who respond :3
Sorry for my english, I know it sucks

I'm Brazilian and I play on the PC.
I really love the game, it's been a bit addicted to kkk
I'm going to win a 3ds birthday, and of course I plan to buy the terrarium for it, but doing a little research I saw that it did not get an update to version 1.3 along with the other consoles.
Does this mean that they have stopped updating it and that there will be no more updates or maybe a bit more forward in the year that they will upgrade?
I really like the game and I'm going to want it on the new console, but I'm afraid not to compensate
already grateful for who respond :3
Sorry for my english, I know it sucks
Hi @JPedrinho, sorry, the 3DS will not receive the 1.3 update. It can't handle it.

that sad ;-;
nor is it the new line?
or just an update to get some small content of 1.3
could call it 1.2.5 kkk
but okay, you can understand ... the 3ds nor the new 3ds has so much power to run terraria 1.3
Thanks for the quick response @UnitOne :3

Back
Top Bottom