A small competition!

ekinator

Empress of Light
This is about the newly created T-MEC subreddit. We want the community to be involved into building this subreddit just like we did with this discussion group! This is why I want to make a little competition with the prize being your submission and name to be featured in the header of the page.

To enter simply post a picture of your mechanical creation, BUT it has to be on a diamond gemspark wall background (it is needed for the header to look more consistent).

I will start with an example:
ZLgw7rP.png

P.S. It could be really awesome if you could also post a world download along with your submission in the case that we need a better picture.

Lol sadly I use mobile so the screenshot quality would be bad and Im not good at wiring(nor do I use reddit lol).

Can't see your example, just IMG.

I really wish I had some more time to work on wiring stuff, but I'm busy working on some art projects that I might not be done with until like the next month or so. The only thing I have that you could be posted on there is my Duck Hunt game, but it doesn't have a diamond gemspark wall background.
I don't think anyone would really care about the giant toilet I made. XD

Here early version of my "Bad Apple!!" screen.
But i dont feel like it will fit: it's too repetetive to be interesting.
GNbQ0MQ.png
[doublepost=1499200328,1499200119][/doublepost]Or maybe this version, it looks bit more interesting:
Vjkqbai.png

This is about the newly created T-MEC subreddit. We want the community to be involved into building this subreddit just like we did with this discussion group! This is why I want to make a little competition with the prize being your submission and name to be featured in the header of the page.

To enter simply post a picture of your mechanical creation, BUT it has to be on a diamond gemspark wall background (it is needed for the header to look more consistent).

I will start with an example:
ZLgw7rP.png

P.S. It could be really awesome if you could also post a world download along with your submission in the case that we need a better picture.

I would join the competition but i only have a money farm and a w.i.p. minigame... neither of them have gemspark walls...

Back
Top Bottom