PC A small spoiler...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this dummy is for practicing then I'm curious if Arms Dealer will "[...] like to put a few rounds in it."

EDIT: If both Meowmere and Laser Machinegun are Yellow rarity, also I think that there will be even stronger weapons, it is possible that my theory about new Rarity Tiers will be real? :red: Pls

Last edited:
The weapons shown have not been balanced at all. :p

From what we've seen in the previous spoiler, the Laser Machine gun was really fast, and 50 dmg, imagine with a Spectre Mask, like what 70? Not complaining, as there's weaps that do more dmg than that (Razorpine, for example), and the meowmere should stay at 200, I guess it'll be crafted with stuff from the Lunar event? Well, it's the final event..

4% Critical chance on both of them... Terraria 1.4 confirmed?
[DOUBLEPOST=1418832977][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think you may want to replace your sarcasm detector

Rainbow campfire eh?

Meh. I'm tryin' to be helpful ; _ ;

From what we've seen in the previous spoiler, the Laser Machine gun was really fast, and 50 dmg, imagine with a Spectre Mask, like what 70? Not complaining, as there's weaps that do more dmg than that (Razorpine, for example), and the meowmere should stay at 200, I guess it'll be crafted with stuff from the Lunar event? Well, it's the final event..

4% Critical chance on both of them... Terraria 1.4 confirmed?
Again...they have not been balanced at all. They were given values for the purpose of testing the weapon. Once we start finalizing all drops/balancing I am sure the values you have seen will change.

Again...they have not been balanced at all. They were given values for the purpose of testing the weapon. Once we start finalizing all drops/balancing I am sure the values you have seen will change.

How I envy who got to test Terraria 1.3

Damnit school. :C

That's great. I imagine the laser machine gun would hopefully leave Blizzard Staff in star dust when it's done.

Ok, so we have a new rainbow campfire, new flower pots to plant herbs in, a new object that looks like a test dummy, a new icon next to the trash slot that's probably important, what looks like new platforms (though they might not be new), and... the ability to put items in chat? (We also saw the armor from the last spoiler, as well as reds potion, which is currently unobtainable) Also, 200 MELEE DAMAGE!?!? Now I'm really scared...

Edit: oh... it hasn't been balanced at all? Dang it...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom