PC A small spoiler...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the stats of the Mewomere and Laser Machinegun!
opnrZp4_frame_0113.png
opnrZp4_frame_0129.png

i dont see why everyone is going nuts about the 200 damage. sure its a very scary number, but we haven't seen the new, even scarier enemies. what if the next enemies have something along the lines of min. 2000 hp, 120 defense, 300+ damage wide lasers with instant speed, teleports, immunity to debuffs, and wall-piercing projectiles while flying through walls themselves, being as small as a bat and ignoring knockback? if this were to happen, then i believe stuff like meowmere would still need a BUFF. how do you even DEAL with a horde of mobs like these??! 4 of them would be mode dangerous than skeletron prime!

lets just waaait and seee. beggars cant be choosers, anyway.

do you think the armour is dyed?
I think there's a big possibility. Weren't they changing the gradient dyes?
At any rate, I hope so. If that's the new flame dye, then it's freaking awesome.:)
[DOUBLEPOST=1418862916][/DOUBLEPOST]
i dont see why everyone is going nuts about the 200 damage.
I don't see why almost everyone fails to read. The 200 damage is just a temporary number.
It's what I would do too: First create the item, make sure the sprite, particles and other stuff works as intended and save the balancing for last.

I think there's a big possibility. Weren't they changing the gradient dyes?
At any rate, I hope so. If that's the new flame dye, then it's freaking awesome.:)
Going off the design, it definitely looks like melee armor.
But if you look at the shoulders, it kinda looks like the crystals you get in the hallowed.
Either way, that armor is probably the only shade of orange I actually like. xD

i dont see why everyone is going nuts about the 200 damage. sure its a very scary number, but we haven't seen the new, even scarier enemies. what if the next enemies have something along the lines of min. 2000 hp, 120 defense, 300+ damage wide lasers with instant speed, teleports, immunity to debuffs, and wall-piercing projectiles while flying through walls themselves, being as small as a bat and ignoring knockback? if this were to happen, then i believe stuff like meowmere would still need a BUFF. how do you even DEAL with a horde of mobs like these??! 4 of them would be mode dangerous than skeletron prime!

lets just waaait and seee. beggars cant be choosers, anyway.
That's what I was both excited for and terrified of, but Cenx said that the stats aren't balanced at all. that means the stats are almost definitely going to change, and the 200 damage was probably just given to the sword for lols.

Planter boxes?
Smoke Deathweed every day.

Actually that would explain what the fire is doing. :eek:

(Also you guys should probably read the red text above the screenshot before commenting about weapon stats)

Love the attention and work still being put into the game. I remember when hardmode came out people thought that was going to be it for Terraria :p
New features look great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom