A smash bros moveset I thought of for the terrarian

Evil Ghost Lady

Spazmatism
So yeah, I think the terrarian would be a good super smash bros fighter, so I made a moveset for him. Feel free to post changes you might make in the comments. I plan to add more terraria characters to this thread in the future (They might be a separate thread due to character limit)

There are countless alternate costumes that could be done but here are the ones I chose.
1 (default): Hallowed armor 2: Shadow armor 3: Crimson armor 4: Spooky armor 5: Solar armor 6: Vortex armor 7: Nebula armor 8: Stardust armor

The reason I listed this before everything else is because the stuff he uses would change depending on the costume (I will say what the item is changed to), Anyways now we are going to talk about more exiting stuff!

For their jump the terrarian would use his wings, they would have 3 jumps.
1: Angel wings 2 and 3: Demon wings 4: Spooky wings Costumes 5 to 8 would use their respective lunar wings.

The terrarians jab would be a simple 3 hit jab with their sword.
1: Excalibur 2: Nights Edge 3: Blood butcherer 4: Horsemans blade 5: Meowmere 6: Influx waver 7: Star wrath 8: Starlight

The dash attack would have the terrarian use The shield of Cthulhu, It would work exactly how it does in the game, also when you use the solar armor costume you will use the solar shied instead.

The terrarians forward tilt would have them swing their sword exactly how they do in the game.
The up tilt would be the same thing but facing upwards.
The down tilt would be a simple attack with the pickaxe.
1: Pickaxe axe 2: Nightmare pickaxe 3: Deathbringer pickaxe 4: Molten pickaxe Costumes 5 to 8 would use their respective lunar pickaxe

The terrarians neutral air would have them rapidly spin their flail around themself for 2 seconds.
1: Dao of pow 2: Ball o' hurt 3: The meatball 4: Flaming mace 5: Sunfury 6: Blue moon 7: flower pow 8: Flairon
Their forward air would be another sword attack.
Their back air would have them throw their boomerang backwards.
1: Light disc 2: Enchanted boomerang 3: Combat wrench 4: Flamarang 5: Possessed hatchet 6: Shroomerang 7: Flying knife 8: ice boomerang
Their down air would make them use their yoyo.
1: Chik 2: Malaise 3: Artery 4: Eye of Cthulhu 5: Hel-fire 6: Terrarian 7: Valkyrie yoyo 8: Amarok
Their up air would have 4 of the blades from the blade staff spin above the terrarian.

The Terrarians side smash would be the death sickle, unlike in terraria most of the damage comes from the initial swing, not the projectile.
The terrarians up smash would make them throw the paladins hammer upwards.
The terrarians down smash would summon two terraprismas on each side of theirself, once you release the button both swords will swing downwards.

Their neutral special is the crystal storm, It would work similarly to how it does in the game except for the fact that the longer you use it the shorter its range gets and its attack will also decrease, if you use it for too long you wont be able to use it and you will have to recharge.
Their side special is a bow, it works like how it does in the game.
1: Hallowed repeater 2: Demon bow 3: Tendon bow 4: Stake launcher 5: molten fury 6: Phantasm 7: Shadowflame bow 8: Ice bow
The terrarians down special has them use a spear, Again it works like how it does in the game.
1: Gungnir 2: Dark Lance 3: Rotted fork 4: Obsidian swordfish 5: Palladium pike 6: mythril halberd 7: Orichalcum halberd 8: North pole
Their up special is the rod of discord, do I need to say more.

When the terrarian grabs they actually use the grappling hook
1: Illuminant hook 2: Worm hook 3: Tendon hook 4: Spooky hook 5 to 8 use their respective side of the lunar hook
Their pummel has them stab their opponent with the copper shortsword.
Their front throw makes them hit their opponent with the slap hand.
Their back throw summons the stardust dragon which grabs the opponent with their mouth and then throws them behind the terrarian.
Their down throw makes them put their opponent on the ground and then hit them with a hammer.
1: Pwnhammer 2: The breaker 3: Flesh grinder 4: Molten hamaxe 5 to 8 would use their respective lunar hamaxe.
Their up throw would make them throw their opponent upwards and then impale them with the vilethorn.

Their final smash would be Zenith, this attack would act similarly to how it does in the game but it wouldn't be as large.

The terrarians side taunt has them pull out a random soul and stare at it.
The terrarians up taunt would have a demon eye appear above them and the terrarian would try to hit it with their sword. (and miss)
The terrarians side taunt would have them try to pull out an enchanted sword (10% chance it would be a terragrim) but fail.

The terrarians first victory animation has them pull out a random boss summoning item by accident and then makes a shocked expression and then carefully puts it back in their pocket.
The terrarians second victory animation has them swing around their terra blade and then accidentally shoots the cameraman with a sword beam causing the camera to fall on the ground.
The terrarians third victory animation has them kill the Eye of Cthulhu and then hold the Treasure bag that it dropped.

Last edited:
Victory animation idea: Moonlord exploding in the background while the terraria lands in front of the camera.
Final smash idea: the terrarian uses the grapple hook to grab, and then an animation plays with all grabbed foes being attacked by zenith, then last prism, then celebration mk 2, and finally finish the attack with the (Unused) first/final fractal. taunt ideas: start swinging left and right with the copper short sword. if an enemy is hit they take 1%

I would like to see this made. You did a good job with ideas and they would be cool to see in the game. Maybe put in silver armor as that is one of the more known sets.:)

Victory animation idea: Moonlord exploding in the background while the terraria lands in front of the camera.
Final smash idea: the terrarian uses the grapple hook to grab, and then an animation plays with all grabbed foes being attacked by zenith, then last prism, then celebration mk 2, and finally finish the attack with the (Unused) first/final fractal. taunt ideas: start swinging left and right with the copper short sword. if an enemy is hit they take 1%
I think the terraprisma should be in it since summoner deserves some love, i also think first fractal should be replaced with something else since not everyone would know about it.
I would like to see this made. You did a good job with ideas and they would be cool to see in the game. Maybe put in silver armor as that is one of the more known sets.:)
I would like to put in silver armor, the reason i chose the sets I did is because I wanted to represent various stages of the game, other sets I wanted to include where the copper armor, gold armor, molten, jungle, necro, bee, and the adamantite armor.

I think the terraprisma should be in it since summoner deserves some love, i also think first fractal should be replaced with something else since not everyone would know about it.

I would like to put in silver armor, the reason i chose the sets I did is because I wanted to represent various stages of the game, other sets I wanted to include where the copper armor, gold armor, molten, jungle, necro, bee, and the adamantite armor.
kinda chose the final fractal because it would look like a cool finish to the f-smash

what do you think of my win animation / final smash
I think that would be really cool as that represents the completion of the game. Final smash wise I like it a lot but I had to google the first factual

Yeah, a summon weapon should be in the final smash. Okay, that makes sense as to which armor sets you chose.

the down special could be like shulk's regular special where the terrarian could choose one of 8 potions
swiftness (10 sec), endurance (10 sec), restoration (instant), healing (instant), mana (instant), wrath (10 sec), gravitation (5 sec), thorns (10 sec), the terrarian has an infinite amount of these potions, but has a coolown before they can use any potion afer they use one (equivalent to twice duration of last potion used or 10 seconds for instant potions)

For a taunt, sleeping in a bed, making the getting hurt noise, smelling a planteras bulb and it biting the terrarian

Sorry, to be the bad news bearer, but I tried to get a character into them, and even wrote a six-page letter, but apparently, after a year, they finally got back to me and said; “We are not open to requests.” But this is a very good idea either way

the down special could be like shulk's regular special where the terrarian could choose one of 8 potions
swiftness (10 sec), endurance (10 sec), restoration (instant), healing (instant), mana (instant), wrath (10 sec), gravitation (5 sec), thorns (10 sec), the terrarian has an infinite amount of these potions, but has a coolown before they can use any potion afer they use one (equivalent to twice duration of last potion used or 10 seconds for instant potions)
Why would a mana potion be needed? Only 2 of the attacks use a magic weapon and it wouldn't work with either of them.

Back
Top Bottom