OOC A Subcontinent in Ruins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have it so they have increased resistance to radiation from it as well, and maybe also have them carry a couple left over meds.
I'm just not sure how much I should have them be like a dragon, how much they should still be human, and how much they should be more similar to a Deathclaw.

Also, @Chrysalis Σ @Schkeleton are both of you going to accept characters, or just one of you?

Last edited:
I might have it so they have increased resistance to radiation from it as well, and maybe also have them carry a couple left over meds.
I'm just not sure how much I should have them be like a dragon, how much they should still be human, and how much they should be more similar to a Deathclaw.

Also, @Chrysalis Σ @Schkeleton are both of you going to accept characters, or just one of you?
I'll be accepting characters, and I "extend" that to Chrysalis as well since they made the rp. :D

Just posting here to say that I am still working on a character if anyone still has any interest in this, but I just haven't quite figured out enough details yet.

Hey all!

Since this doesn't seem to be getting a lot of traction as of late, I wanted to ask if anyone has any interest in this still.

If not, I'll unfortunately have to put this to sleep until people want to get into it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom