OOC A Subcontinent in Ruins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have it so they have increased resistance to radiation from it as well, and maybe also have them carry a couple left over meds.
I'm just not sure how much I should have them be like a dragon, how much they should still be human, and how much they should be more similar to a Deathclaw.

Also, @Chrysalis Σ @Schkeleton are both of you going to accept characters, or just one of you?

Last edited:
I might have it so they have increased resistance to radiation from it as well, and maybe also have them carry a couple left over meds.
I'm just not sure how much I should have them be like a dragon, how much they should still be human, and how much they should be more similar to a Deathclaw.

Also, @Chrysalis Σ @Schkeleton are both of you going to accept characters, or just one of you?
I'll be accepting characters, and I "extend" that to Chrysalis as well since they made the rp. :D

Just posting here to say that I am still working on a character if anyone still has any interest in this, but I just haven't quite figured out enough details yet.

Hey all!

Since this doesn't seem to be getting a lot of traction as of late, I wanted to ask if anyone has any interest in this still.

If not, I'll unfortunately have to put this to sleep until people want to get into it again.

...So, I just noticed that Schparksss' profile is hidden, and their PFP is gone, so does anyone know what happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom