IC A Tale of Two Countries (IC)

The tracking party leader orders to strike. From what it looks like, others already come off the hiding spots and tackle, with some gunchangelings and the leader opening fire. <Remember that we don't need everyone dead, just incapacitated, it'd be waste of love otherwise.>

"Th-THE HELL!? Retribution barely dodges the first bullets.

Grrrh... no such luck for me... And really, stacking pain and illness together?

Verys just raises the eyebrow. "That's the best you've got, moronic bugs?" He then shoots the changelings back with grenade gun.

Retribution grabs his guns and opens fire back at the Changelings.

I pin a Changeling down, and spit the globule of acid, thinking it may be cause of my sickness. Nope, it ends up killing... one?

Jack quickly rolls behind cover and opens fire on the Changelings.
Lukas takes off and tries to see where the Changeling leader is.
Rook gets out of cover and runs towards Jack.

(@Vil')
Lukas looks at the Changelings surrounding him, and tries throwing the Changeling he picked up at one of the other Changelings.
Jack notices Rook charging towards him, but doesn't recognise him, and instead opens fire on him while trying to dive out of the way.
Rook then uses his wings to fly up slightly, before dropping and sliding behind cover.

(@Agent Sandstorm Σ)
Madoc tries calling Silver again.

Last edited:
The caught changeling uses the wings to halt the momentum, and rebound at Lukas, changing magically shape into a large rock, when they miss or hit, they turn back.

Verys has better luck swatting Changelings, if only due to experience and superior gear.

Lukas mostly dodges, but his left foreleg gets grazed.

Jack decides to forget about the Changeling he was fighting (Rook) for now, and instead decides to see if Retribution or Changing Flask need help.

Rook waits behind the cover and looks around to see if there are any other targets near him that haven't noticed him.

Retribution so far is doing surprisingly fine.

I am confused, sickly, badly hurt... and yeah, in dire need of help.
(Rook may notice Flask, but the dragon that was pony didn't notice Rook yet.)

Back
Top Bottom