IC A Tale of Two Countries (IC)

Alright.
Rook looks at Retribution, then moves into position to watch the area.

Lukas and the other people with him take cover near Verys and wait for the cultists to approach.
The helicopter takes off and flies directly towards the cultists.

*The cultists run towards the front of the building.*
*Ink and Lilly move in the back along with Chrysalis and Flask. As they move, Ink plants explosives on the walls that will only detonate using the detonator he has, thus allowing the group to get out before the plant is destroyed.*

I cover the groups back, same with Chrysalis there, so no one would be able to detect us without us detecting them first.

And the cultists promptly get a machine grenade launcher fired at them, as well as machinegun in case there are sole survivors.

<<Alright everyone, it's alkost time, just let them get a little closer...>>
Lukas watches the cultists run out, and waits for them to get close to Verys.
The helicopter starts flying in circles and opens fire on the cultists.

As the cultists get close, Lukas and the other soldiers he brought with him open fire on the cultists from the left and right, while the helicopter moves to fire at them from behind.

*Ink places the final explosive*
“Alright, time to-”

*The door bursts open, and Bloodshed Ink is standing there, along with a bunch of cultists.*
“Well well, if it isn’t Ink and the gang. I must say, I’m impressed at your ability to have found our location. Unfortunately it won’t do you any good now!”

*Ink turns back*
“Everybody get out! I’ll hold him off and detonate the place once you guys are out!”

"Hmmph, so far we sound like nice ones there. I wonder how it felt for you to get your power source downed." Chrysalis chuckled, as she fired the beam at cultists, and whispered to normal Ink. "Perhaps we could teleport out together. Rook, we're under fire at centre of power plant, but we placed the final explosives. We get out now." In middle of that, she drains two or three cultists dry of love, that hungry she was... and her wings went sparkly. "You two, Lilly and Flask, run. I can get him out there during detonation."
I listen hesistantly, and run, beaming the Tartarus out of cultists in my way... it felt nice.

Rook walks over to Retribution.
"Do you have a phone or something? We need to get the helicopter over to Chrysallis and the others that went inside."

The pilot has a radio, but not a phone. Lukas does have a phone however, so either Retribution could use a radio to contact the helicopter directly, or he could call Lukas and relay the message to him.

*Lilly follows, but the door closes in front of her*
“NOT SO FAST! All three of you are dying here!”
*Bloodshed Ink tackles Ink and steals the detonator.*

*Ink immediately gets back up*
“EVERYONE TAKE COVER!”
*Ink tackles Lilly down, and covers her, using himself as a shield for her*

*Bloodshed Ink presses the detonator and teleports away*
*The facility explodes, and everything goes black for Ink and Lilly*

I yelp, as I look behind and notice the explosion. My heart pounded extremely fast. "Wh-when!?" I looked at that in disbelief, ducking from the explosion derbis.

"Classic bloodthirst... you care less about future moves than present violence." Chrysalis would chuckle, using a shield spell, but it broke from the detonated bombs. She's, too, knocked out, and her signal fades. At least she's not gone, as it doesn't disappear.

"It... blew up." Retribution contacts Lukas. "Tell the pilot to look for the group led by Chrysalis."

<<Wilco, and yeah, I can see that.>>
Lukas contacts the helicopter to fly over the facility and to search for the group that went inside. Once he's done that, Lukas and the soldiers start searching for any remaining cultists.
The helicopter starts searching for the group that was inside.

Back
Top Bottom