IC A Tale of Two Countries (IC)

Verys starts executing any and all the remaining cultists he can see, for personal reasons, but only doing so if they can't capture one for interrogation.

One of the soldiers looks at Verys.
"Hey, uh, only shoot them if they fight back, or else it's considered a war crime, you know?"

"Fine, but only because we're on the same side." Verys would try capturing cultists instead, disarming them if they attempt to kill themselves or kill him.

*Lilly slowly wakes up, then gets up*
*Ink is lying on the ground, completely unconscious.*
*Lilly gasps and runs over to him*

Chrysalis rubs her head, before getting up, looking at Ink and Lilly. She checks for his pulse, and for love. If Ink's dead, she'd not sense anything to drain.

"It seems like I took a bit... more than I expected." Chrysalis then looks about, trying to see if there's power source anywhere, or if they blew the place up completely.

*Lilly seems extremely worried. She looks back at the area. The power plant is completely destroyed. She looks back at Ink, then at the others*
“We need to get him medical help fast!”

Someone opens the door of the helicopter and looks at Lilly, then at Ink.
"Bring him here, we'll get him to a hospital."

"Yep, it's gone." Chrysalis takes note, and stumbles towards...
*CRACK*
She collapses. Her other foreleg detached, bleeding. "Oh for my sake, why I am getting that weak?" She would weave a gooey material-like bandage for her foreleg, before
I notice her and carry her to helicopter, in relief everypony made it.

Verys goes back into helicopter. Retribution turns into an eagle and follows it from the distance.

I just carry Chrysalis on with telekinesis. Not letting her die. Not letting anypony die. Chrysalis might've wronged me, but she redeemed herself by still being better than absolute madman of the evil human.

Chrysalis looks at where her foreleg was missing... and notices much of her chitin is cracked. "That won't heal easily... and Cadance spoke 'share the love' when I fought her the first time, before Canterlot... gh, those times. I don't know how I'll survive, but... was it even possible for her to be right for once? No, Cadance wouldn't be right...""

Back
Top Bottom