IC A Tale of Two Countries (IC)

"I think the factory blew up... and he seems to be careless about his own architecture. That's wrath to you, one of mistakes villains and heroes alike commit in order to destroy enemy."

*Ink seems annoyed, as he has never caused an amount of destruction anywhere near what Bloodshed Ink has. However, he’s too weak to say anything, having taken alot of the explosion in order to save Lilly*

The medics tell Lilly to wait in a waiting room, then take Chrysallis to one room, and Ink to another. They then begin examining their injuries.

*The metal on Ink would be damaged, revealing in some places wires, and in others blood-stained fur and flesh*

Last edited:
Chrysalis foreleg is beyond salvage and must be rounded off before doing anything to it, like replacing the limbs, as sharp bits of it poke over makeshift gluey substance.

She did have an appointment for a leg replacement at morning, however, with someone called Rhett.

Other than that, her chitin looks cracked, in some places bleeding.

I lie down on my belly while on helicopter. "I was lucky there... but it doesn't feel right."

The hosptial staff attempt to treat Ink and Chrysallis' wounds as best as they can, however they don't know how to help with Ink's mechanical components, and they also don't know much about Changeling biology.

The staff might be able to safely stop the bleeding, but the carapace is still cracked and it might take time for it to mend. And the foreleg that recently cracked off would've been rounded and patched up.

The staff just watch Chrysallis once they're done to make sure things heal properly.

"Do you know any engineer in particular that you want us to get?"

“…No…I-I’m not local…and my wife, the one who built the mechanical parts, is dead…j-just have a skilled engineer come in and see what they can do…”
*Meanwhile, Lilly would walk up to any doctor coming out of Ink’s room, frantically asking if he’s doing okay.*

Last edited:
"Alright."
The doctor leaves the room, then looks at Lilly after a few seconds of her asking for information.
"He'll be fine, he just needs someone to repair his mechanical parts."

*Ink decides to take his mind off of the current predicament. He takes out some sort of recording device, something he and Weaver had filmed a lot of their most important moments together on. He would open a slot in his arm, and use a cable to plug the camera in. Videos begin to be projected from his arm. The first video that plays is labled “wedding day.” Ink watches through it, smiling, tears filling his eyes. He watches through the other videos as well. Soon, a video titled “Lilly’s first steps” comes up. Ink pays close attention to that one. I miss those times, he thinks, the few times where I didn’t have to worry, where I could just be happy with my family…*

Back
Top Bottom