IC A Tale of Two Countries (IC)

I don't think so, but then again I wasn't necessarily good either. Let me guess, you messed with Phobos a bit too much, right? I don't know much of details, though.

On the grand scale of evil, this is actually a minor sin. Chrysalis chuckles. (In her thoughts) Why I'm behaving like Celestia-ah nevermind, must've been the time when I had impersonated her.

Still less of a :red:-up than mine. I'm not surprised if I'm going to be blacklisted from Deimos, but if I'm not, then I'll probably try to appeal yours with a principle.

I'm not in much spirit to talk. "So... I still miss Zecora... and now that she's gone... I have no figure I could refer to. I'm... alone, why I'm alone? Not even Chrysalis helps those matters - true, she got herself better, but she's not one I met at my childhood, adopted." I confessed, before awaiting his reply. "In any case, I'll just... work from my office after the talk finishes."

"...I see. Do you want me to contact anyone so you can talk to them? Because I'm not really a pyschologist."

Someone working at the factory walks over to Ink.
"You lost?"

"...I just need time, not a contact. Wound might not mend, but it'll be better for it to stop hurting that much." I leave towards my office, and begin my own honest work officially.

Back
Top Bottom