IC A Tale of Two Countries (IC)

Via briefly looks around while walking, to check if anyone is following her (aside from Alt, Gilde and Snowfall).

*He walks over to the group.*
“Uh…excuse me, do you know what happened? Last thing I remember was a strange wolf-like creature with red eyes coming to our town and telling us that we’d all be given a greater purpose. After that, everything went dark. Then I woke up in what looked like a warzone, and the military on the side I was on lost.”
*It appears that the cultist was once a local citizen before Bloodshed Ink enslaved him.*

Gilde looks at the cultist as well, but doesn't say anything.
Via sighs quietly.
"[I honestly have no idea what happened...]"
<they probably can't understand me, huh?>

*After the cultist gets no answer for a while, he sighs*
“Well…thanks anyway…”
*He could not understand the pokemon.*

< Joint Song - Reprise (Note - Verys' segment is a flashback) >

Retribution is seen draining and snapping security neck that he wants to replace. "The war is over, isn't it? Then why I still keep fighting? Am I kidding myself that it's over?" In the mindscape, an avali and Changeling appears, the second one being a shadow. "Thought I could trust the latter, now I'm just my thesis as a Changeling... :red:ing hell, you want me live and die as a soldier, right world?"

EXROB starts building up forces. A high-ranked accountant checks on the troops. "Twenty. Twe-twenty. Twe-twe-twenty, twenty twenty five. I was just fighting for corporation, keeping the world safe, but there's no way in business to keep the ethics sane? I was born a bastard, disgraced by humanity, redeemed by EXSOL, the main force behind EXROB, from nobody to force to reckon with, and I tell you, today's been the day we cleanse the world from the unfavourable partners. No more MFA, no more Swaasnia, no more changelings. Just EXROB having a world and all the galactic partners to themselves."
"Thought so that once gained trust, we could pick them off one by one." But what's next? Chrysallis is standing in a room in the hive, looking from the window at Phobos. "The classic villainy isn't working, we know that going all in would end us. But with a spice of intrigue, who knows, perhaps I'll get my revenge on Cadance and give Epithela the world? Hah, that would be a perfect case scenario!" Her laughter goes into a frown, as a Jammer and two Assassins appear. "What's that? They want to kill me off? Not in a shade of chance." She then destroys the trio with a clean swipe of magic.

"We are just what worlds want from us... heh."
"Last time you cross us, do not continue stupid robots, I dare you to strike us."
<<Target analysis: Chrysalis. Primary objective - Assassination. Mission failed. Retrying with more firepower.>>
"Stop, shut it off, stupid queen, there's no gain in your monarchy, there's only bloodstains in your hive."

"Very well, have your happy ever after. NOT!"

Verys is looking at the equines, worried about what's next. "The war's over, Bloodshed's gone. But there's still something troubling me. No one would understand what would, it's just that I sense bad aura in the close area, please Arceus stop having me feel it for just a moment!"
"Been through some Twilighting lessons, eh?" Inquisitively, Rainbow Dash tilts her head.
"What in-"
"Oh don't worry much, she's too sleepy to respond, at least immediately."
"That's-"
"-bad, isn't it? Problem is, Fluttershy alone cannot replace my other friends. She's not random, not a bookworm, not Applejack or Rarity."
"I guess I'm not a true replacement either. But we cannot find them yet, we have some things to do."

Fluttershy is wandering through the same forest her friends were massacred. She's awake during the very flashback, and sees how her friends were reduced to plain splatter. "EEEEEEEP!" She wakes up, comforted by different rabbit. "O...oh?" She pets it. "You were worried?" It nodded, as she then sighs. "Nopony can replace the friendships I lost."

I stand on top of pile of bodies,shooting any still living cultists into head. "That's been a massacre, but not a revenge. There wasn't any satisfaction in us. There's been only the dead end, the more I thought about putting bullet into Bloodshed, the less I thought his death alone would satisfy me." Then I check up on my gun. "Been a long time, eh? Zec, a hoof-full of time, please? If you're hearing this prayer..." I sigh, and look at myself. "...I need to know if you're still satisfied of your killers being gone.

Because we're just what worlds want from us... we could do it differently."

"Dash, be strong, at least for your Fluttershy, and don't you dare give in once adrenaline from having a villain to fight fall."
"H-huh? That's my turn? Hold up your horses Verys, that's kinda booring, We could have just have some action?"
"Sorry, but no, Dash. I heard from you that Flask had been stubborn with his chemicals, so please, don't you-"
"Okay, okay, Verys, Give it to them!" Fluttershy then finishes the song by using the Stare on Verys.

(Note - any casualty isn't inflicted onto the characters used by anyone else)

<<I have adopted the two pegasi temporarily, given Flasks and Retribution's absences. The former apparently decided to go to suicide mission, the latter is plain missing.

<<So, it's not all calmed dow-
*Another call notification would be coming in. Whether or not the call is accepted is up to Verys*

*Flask could notice something: Some of the cultists remaining would just be trying to get away. And they’re not Terrarians: They’re locals who were brainwashed, who are trying to get away safely to their families. Any who are shot cry in pain, as well as actually crying, knowing that they won’t see their families again, and then falling to the ground, dead. It seems that the Terrarian loyal cultists are all killed/wounded/missing.*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom