IC A Tale of Two Countries (IC)

"Nicholas Neverowsky, also nicknamed Retribution. You probably think why the hell I have that nickname. I just... thought it'd fit me. The Lucario that ventures with me is Verys, I adopted that one when some dragons decided to kill its parents while it was a Riolu, and raised it like I would raise a brother in arms."

"I see. Nice to work with you four." Retribution spoke. "Also don't mind our clothing, those are just what we wear for a common day."
"(Hello.)" The Lucario looked at the other Pokemon.

"(I wonder if anyone gave you the name, if you have one. Also, don't mind Ret speaking about me like that, in truth sometimes I had to pick up my handle and carry him on, like that one time he went in trouble with some gangsters. I had to drop my aura sphere to knock them out and carry Retribution quickly to hospital. And I tried teaching him Aura, but it didn't exactly work out.)"

*Meanwhile, an armored (minus helmet) figure lurks in the allies in Phobos. To anyone who would notice, it appears to be a humanoid wolf with black fur and blue eyes, wearing a yellow bandanna and what looks to be some sort of military uniform, though the logo has been removed.*

(Due to a lack of motivation, I'm just going to say that any characters I didn't remove are just exploring, except for Avin, but I don't know what to do with Avin right now...)

"(I wonder if anyone gave you the name, if you have one. Also, don't mind Ret speaking about me like that, in truth sometimes I had to pick up my handle and carry him on, like that one time he went in trouble with some gangsters. I had to drop my aura sphere to knock them out and carry Retribution quickly to hospital. And I tried teaching him Aura, but it didn't exactly work out.)"
"(I have a name. It's-
"We're here!"
*Meanwhile, an armored (minus helmet) figure lurks in the allies in Phobos. To anyone who would notice, it appears to be a humanoid wolf with black fur and blue eyes, wearing a yellow bandanna and what looks to be some sort of military uniform, though the logo has been removed.*
*And to those who notice, they'd mistake them for a werewolf and would try to get the authorities on them*

(Well, I am online, just not sure what to do quite yet. I might try to pick a replacement for Alternate now that I removed her, but I can't really decide between Mythril and Yvette. )

(False)
*The figure, who’s name is Alan, notices the people looking at him and then walking away. Due to his experience with the military, it doesn’t take him long to realize he’s in trouble, and therefore tried to make a run for it.*
*Well, that wouldn't go over lightly, to say the least.*
(breathe in, breathe out)
*They send in the choppers.*

*Alan attempts to hide by using buildings and bridges to stay out of view of the pilots. However, due to having spent most of his life in Deimos, and not being very familiar with Phobos yet, he doesn’t really have a set destination, so he ends up continuously coming back to the same spot he started.*
“Damn it! I knew I should’ve started mapping out this place sooner!”

*Alan, realizing that he’s screwed, puts his hands up.*
“I don’t want any trouble. Surely we can talk this over.”

Back
Top Bottom