IC A Tale of Two Countries (IC)

"Well, I think if you want to prevent people from running experiments, one of your best options might be to start running your own experiments."

"Then again, I don't have a PhD necessary to run experiments, funding and the like. You forget that one also needs some major support behind them to play a game."

"The owner of the corporation caught us in it, and despite us almost getting free, we got surrounded. There was no point of fighting there. At least that guy has break from managing factory because he threatened Jarvis."

"Nothing much. It' night, and I need to sleep too. Being modified doesn't mean I'm exempt from human needs." *And so, Retribution goes to a resting room and falls asleep.*

(We could do a timeskip. Also, I'm saying it to Zach - you really want to have your freedom on your only character limited?)

*I wake up early next day, wondering what they will need me for this and next day.*

(I suppose parasite creation wouldn't be that much out of Flask alchemic competences @Dragonwolf73 , so you can make him make one at some time.)

Back
Top Bottom