IC A Tale of Two Countries (IC)

"Actually, I disagree with that comparision. Sometimes being a hero for people is a no-brainer, and being a villain would mean difficult choices at first. Let's say that path of hero may have some easier parts if there's more heroes than villains, as there's more inspirations for the former, and vice versa it's hard to be a villain under those conditions. And even when you're sure there's no good or no evil, it may sprout from seemingly nowhere to re-settle the status quo. Still, I wouldn't commend my own path of villainy, just speaking that Twilight, for example, wouldn't have enjoyed being evil, and villainy for her would come as hard as heroic acts would be for before-death us."
“The path comes in many different forms. And the road isn’t about how hard it is to be at your destination, which is either hero or villain, but rather how to get there. The villains choose to go down the path where they think they can get what they want the easiest. So yes, being a villain can be hard, but it’s still easier to het what you want when you don’t abide by rules. And sometimes being heroic does come naturally, but those heroes still overcome obstacles. Besides, my definition of a villain is much different than the definition by other people. A villain to me is one of three things: Someone who has lost who they are, someone who intentionally does bad things to solve something with another solution or for no reason at all, or someone who never had morals to begin with. Unless you fall into one of those categories, you’re not a true villain. A true villain is unable to change, or chooses not to. But if you can change, and you desire to, then I consider that making mistakes, which can come in all different sizes. I would not consider you a villain. You started down the wrong path, but when you got lost, you had a map that you chose to use, and found your way back. A true villain does not use a map, even when it’s given to them…I know the comparison isn’t perfect, but it’s the best way of explaining my point of view.”

“The path comes in many different forms. And the road isn’t about how hard it is to be at your destination, which is either hero or villain, but rather how to get there. The villains choose to go down the path where they think they can get what they want the easiest. So yes, being a villain can be hard, but it’s still easier to het what you want when you don’t abide by rules. And sometimes being heroic does come naturally, but those heroes still overcome obstacles. Besides, my definition of a villain is much different than the definition by other people. A villain to me is one of three things: Someone who has lost who they are, someone who intentionally does bad things to solve something with another solution or for no reason at all, or someone who never had morals to begin with. Unless you fall into one of those categories, you’re not a true villain. A true villain is unable to change, or chooses not to. But if you can change, and you desire to, then I consider that making mistakes, which can come in all different sizes. I would not consider you a villain. You started down the wrong path, but when you got lost, you had a map that you chose to use, and found your way back. A true villain does not use a map, even when it’s given to them…I know the comparison isn’t perfect, but it’s the best way of explaining my point of view.”
"If a creature had lost its mind and what they were, wouldn't they be just mere puppets? If so called villains intentions are good at very end, but paved with bad actions, how would you classify them? I'm not a true hero either, just a Changeling that fights off what endangers everything. And survival is hardly a heroic deed, even true villains will band against oblivion if the latter threatens the world. And by my classification, Bloodshed is just a monster. Not just villain. A monster wants to destroy, just because of their nihilistic agenda. A villain wants to capture the world, but never destroy it. Then comes somecreatures in lieu of me, Retribution, and perhaps more who will be met by you. We aren't heroes either, and even though the world thinks so, we all are just fighting for another day.

Then of course comes Ink, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash and the like. Heroes from birth, although the second one died to damn Bloodshed and last was shocked, I worry permanently. Still, I classify them as heroes, because they have higher agendas on defeating villains, ranging from petty bullies to complete abominations that only think of destruction.

True that a 'true' villain doesn't change... at least doesn't change their stances. But a true villain schemes, attempts to plan for their long-term benefit, never destroys the world and would sacrifice anything to let this happen, ranging from their pawn to their entire set of pieces.

Bloodshed I put in same bag as Tirek - they two care about destruction, and only it. It makes them animals, monsters that only seek vengenance, corrupt beyond salvation.

Yet most of Phobesians/Deimosians would probably go on like usual - after all, their job is to work, ours is to react to dangers, and then act, the monster's is to act and destroy, then cry that they can't destroy earth as it unifies against them.

In any case, tommorow afternoon or evening should be our definite raid against that complete monster, Bloodshed."

*Ink would use a cell phone (which do exist in terraria) and calls Allan*
"Hey Allan. We're all done at the hospital. Could you come and pick us up?"

"Also, sorry, but give me a moment."
Allan steps aside and oulls out a flip phone.
<<I was not the one that dropped you off, call Lukas.>>
He then hangs up and looks at everyone.
"Sorry for the interruption."

"Hey, it's Ink. We're all done at the hospital, and we have a new member. Could you pick us up please?"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom