IC A Tale of Two Countries (IC)

(Um...in the meantime (so we can continue)...)
"Anyway, we should make sure you three are able to sleep. I already gave Lunan one of my rooms, and I only have two. The room only has a one person bed, so you guys need to decide who is sleeping on the floor."
*Ink and Lilly look at each and nod, then look back.*
"Lilly and I will sleep on the floor."

"Alright. Well then, I'll go ahead and go to my room. Good night, you three."
*Lunan heads to his room.*

*Solam leads Chrysalis, Ink and Lilly to their room.*

"Well then, how about you take the bed, Lilly."
"Are you sure?"
"Ink nods*
"Alright. Thank you, dad."
*Lilly gets in the bed and goes to sleep.*

*Ink sits down in a corner of the room and watches for a bit before lying down on the floor, curling himself up, and going to sleep.*

In the morning, Rainbow Dash wakes up early, still unable to get over it, the grievance and guilt. "Maybe if I was with them that day... maybe everypony would live..." She took her stay on the clouds, as she makes a mock of Twilight made of cloud and hugs it, crying.

*Ink and Lilly would also get up. Ink remembers that he still needs to talk to Rainbow Dash*
*Lunan comes in*
“I see you have something on your mind. What’s wrong, Ink?”

“…a friend of ours recently lost nearly everyone they hold dear…I still need to provide them emotional support…”
“I see…well, we’ll make sure you get your chance.”

"The friend... well... I'd rather say acquitance, I don't know why you'd insist on friendships if you haven't met them for longer than a day, is Rainbow Dash. One that wants to be Wonderbolt and that is Element of Loyalty. Assuming she didn't lose its element." Chrysalis rolls her eyes, waking up to noise. "But perhaps you'd have to bring in Fluttershy. They're siblings."

I wake up in cold sweat... that nightmare shouldn't be happening over and over in my head... two laughters, one of a person that had betrayed me, other of a pure vicious horror. I gasped for air and got up coughing, I had taken too much air clearly. "...sorry..." I muttered to myself. "...sorry, Zecora..."

“Agreed. It’ll be best if we bring in someone she already knows. Problem is I don’t know how. After all, the Terra Shard’s power is gone. We can’t travel between worlds anymore.”

Back
Top Bottom