IC A Tale of Two Countries (IC)

*Arien comes in, having lead the Special Forces in the boat.*
“I’ll handle this.”
*She sits down in the other seat.*
“Relax, the shock will only hurt, but not cause any permanent damage. Now, what did you want the files for? We need to know, as this regards the security of both this organization and the multiverses.”

“‘NATURAL ORDER’!?”
*Arien pulls out a button and shocks him.*
“DID YOU NOT SEE WHAT BLOODSHED INK WAS DOING!? WE WERE LUCKY HE DIDN’T CONQUER THE WHOLE MULTIVERSE BEFORE INK FINISHED HIM OFF! Listen, there are timelines where world jumping is supposed to happen, and we don’t interfere with those. But there are times where criminals jump timelines and cause a chain reaction of people messing with the multiverse. That’s what we deal with. So shut up and tell us what you wanted with the files so we can see if we can help or if we need to hold you longer!”

“We are not liable for what our soldier did without our command! And we’ve already gotten rid of him! So are you going to tell us the information we need, or will I have to up the voltage!?”

*Arien growls. She amps up the voltage, not to kill him, but to leave permanent burns on his skin. Arien is still trying to show a little mercy. She shocks him once, leaving a painful burn, and looks at him.*
“Just give me the information. Protocol states that as long as you have information we need we cannot release nor terminate you.”

*Arien quickly calls the MFA medics, and they arrive in no time. They begin to treat the hacker, then take him away to a medical room. Arien does feel a little guilty about that situation, and it shows as a tear falls from her eye.*

*They are able to save the hacker, but as stated, the hacker would be paralyzed.*
*Arien watches, tears filling her eyes.*
*Another Canine Crew member comes up to Arien.*
“It’s alright, Commander…you did your best…”

*Arien sits down and begins crying.*
*Her soldiers try to comfort her. Meanwhile, the medics would do a face scan while the hacker is paralyzed and send it to the soldiers, who run through it through the database to find out who the hacker is.*

*They bring in the equipment, having found a way to restore it’s data. They search through the data to see what it has to do with Swaasnia and why Swaasnia would want the files.*

*They send some soldiers to where the files were sent.*

*Eric and the General come in to where Arien is crying. They sit on either side of her.*
“Commander?…Are you okay?…”
“Why would I be okay?…I’ve been so stressed out about this situation that I caused someone to become paralyzed…and that was after some of my soldiers were killed due to my actions back at the cabin…I’m sorry…I’m a horrible commander…”
*The General decides to speak up.*
“Arien…you are not a horrible commander…if you were a horrible commander, then how come all of your soldiers are here right now trying to comfort you?…They all care about you, Arien, and they look up to you…do you know how many of them have thanked me for allowing you to join us?…I think this situation is starting to stress you out too much…so I order you to go and visit with your family before this situation pushes you any further…now go ahead and get changed out of your uniform…I’ll have another commander take your place while you’re away…”

*Arien nods.*
“Alright…thank you…”
*She gets changed in a bathroom, then takes a transport to where Ink is.*

A MFA member might get an innocent-looking email, probably just reasonable taxes to pay.

"...damn it, EXROB. Taking a sheet out of Bloodshed's book... no, Bloodshed took a faulty one from EXROB, the problem is that the enemies we will face will be much more clever than an insane and evil clone of you." <<Understood.>>

“…fantastic…”
*Ink seems bothered by the fact that he’s being dragged into another fight. Mostly because he’s homesick.*
*Arien arrives, and sits down next to Ink. She’s back to wearing her outfit she wore back in Terraria, for now at least. She’s still crying.*
*Ink walks over to her, worried about his big sister.*
“Arien?…Are you okay?…”

“No…during the interrogation with the hacker, he ended up putting himself through a seizure, possibly due to the shocks I preformed…he’s now paralyzed, and…well…I feel a bit guilty…Eric and the General felt that I needed some time off…I wish I was as good as a person as you…”
*Ink hugs his big sister.*
“Arien, you are a fantastic person…don’t ever think otherwise…”

*Arien hugs back, still crying.*
“It’s alright Arien…everything will be alright…I promise…”

*The MFA reports it to the General, who takes a closer look and reads between the lines.*
(@Changing Flask)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom