OOC A Tale of Two Countries

So, new updated map:

71016cfc-8ad6-4e34-b839-140f7270af7b.png

Dark Green: Changeling controlled territory.
Light Green Striped: Former EXROB territory.
Blue: Swaasnia controlled territory.
Blue striped: Swaasnia controlled Deimos.

I think north dark green striped would be former Changeling territory, and red striped would be former Eternia Cult territory. The former would be middle Deimos, the latter would be south and middle of it.

Alright, here's map version 3:
a1421869-fdfe-4baa-aef4-678d0331fd9c.png

So, I won't list the colours that were already there, but I will mention the new ones.

So, the dark red is now the former cult territory.
The Changelings are now striped, as I thought they haven't grown enough to really have territory of their own.
The brown on the left is an unnamed country that I am going to discuss with Sandstorm.
The yellow on the right is another unnamed country anyone else can claim and control.

Name:
Cole
Nickname (Optional):
Aqua
Species:
Human
Personality (Likes and dislikes also work):
Has a bad temper and will lash out at anyone who makes him mad, shown to like the nature and hate urban/"dead" areas
Strengths:
Caring for wildlife and such
Weaknesses (Must fill):
has anger issues
Backstory (Optional):
basically he died in aftermath adventures but for some reason got revived.
Extra (You can put character themes or sources of inspiration here):
N/A
Identifier (Text code or just what will be used to specify the character):
yeet.

For some reason I still haven't decided to look for Astrum's description. I hate myself sometimes...

Name:
Cole
Nickname (Optional):
Aqua
Species:
Human
Personality (Likes and dislikes also work):
Has a bad temper and will lash out at anyone who makes him mad, shown to like the nature and hate urban/"dead" areas
Strengths:
Caring for wildlife and such
Weaknesses (Must fill):
has anger issues
Backstory (Optional):
basically he died in aftermath adventures but for some reason got revived.
Extra (You can put character themes or sources of inspiration here):
N/A
Identifier (Text code or just what will be used to specify the character):
yeet.
But please do not use it like a decoration.

Decided to bring in a new antagonist, but to make things interesting, he actually has a purpose other than to cause destruction:
Name: Will
Nickname: The Huntsman
Species: Human

Personality: Generally focused on his target, and an introvert for the most part.
Strengths: Skilled at tracking down and eliminating targets, and has protective armor, as well as a wide variety of weapons.
Weaknesses: Still very vulnerable, due to being human.
Backstory: He used to be a hunter in Deimos, but when his wife then left him after a huge fight and took their son with her, he ended up becoming a mercenary. When Bloodshed Ink arrived from Terraria, and attacked towns, Will's family ended up being one of the victims. Will blames Ink for what happened, and has dedicated himself to avenging his family, no matter what the cost.
Will Aristaeus Artemas

Last edited:
Decided to bring in a new antagonist, but to make things interesting, he actually has a purpose other than to cause destruction:
Name: Will
Nickname: The Huntsman
Species: Human

Personality: Generally focused on his target, and an introvert for the most part.
Strengths: Skilled at tracking down and eliminating targets, and has protective armor, as well as a wide variety of weapons.
Weaknesses: Still very vulnerable, due to being human.
Backstory: He used to be a hunter in Deimos, but when his wife then left him after a huge fight and took their son with her, he ended up becoming a mercenary. When Bloodshed Ink arrived from Terraria, and attacked towns, Will's family ended up being one of the victims. Will blames Ink for what happened, and has dedicated himself to avenging his family, no matter what the cost.
Will Aristaeus Artemas
So pretty much the endgame of Flask's development.

john prior to the downfall of that one group except going after a certain group of people instead of a certain world of people.

also i just state this.

Aqua wont be wearing his helmet for obvious reasons (also just a note: the helmet was made with Souls of Sight, Iron/Lead and Lenses)

john prior to the downfall of that one group except going after a certain group of people instead of a certain world of people.

also i just state this.

Aqua wont be wearing his helmet for obvious reasons (also just a note: the helmet was made with Souls of Sight, Iron/Lead and Lenses)
Pretty much you can replace souls of sight with silicon board/optics modules and you could still have it.

Name: Vanitas Eventide
Nickname: Vani (She usually introduces herself as Vani, as she prefers her nickname.)
Lightner or Darkner: Lightner
Appearance:
Vani (2).jpg

Personality: Vani is usually calm and serious, and she takes a while to warm up to others. She's quite friendly once you gain her trust, though.
History: Mostly unknown.
Equipment: Pulse Bow, Deadalus Stormbow, North Pole, Wand of Sparking, Raven Staff, Molten Quiver, Fiery Gauntlet, and a lantern.
Powers (if they have any, if they do, 1 or 2 max.): None.
'Role' in party: Ranged fighter.
Strengths: She has incredibly good aim.
Weaknesses: She isn't the best at dodging sometimes, and she's not great at close range combat.
Other: I kinda just copy-pasted the description from the other rp, which is why there's a few fields that don't really belong. I'm just too lazy to make a new description.

So pretty much the endgame of Flask's development.
Except Will hasn’t completely lost it. He still has a chance to be good, but he’s blinded by his anger for what happened to his family. Though while that means he has anger issues, that also means that he still cared about his family even after they left him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom