OOC A Tale of Two Countries

And there goes my mood... for the infinityth time...
I'm getting sick of people considering an rp to be dead when they don't even try to keep it alive...
I want to keep this alive…and if I could, I would go back in time and not join this rp that I could’ve kept Aftermath Adventures alive instead of losing it…but it’s too late now…

I did try though. But I can't continue it with how many other people left. I'd need Sandstorm to be more active, Flask to rejoin and also take control of the factions again, and from what I remember they said they wouldn't do either at seperate times, and then I'd need a few other people to rejoin as well.
I could probably run parts of this roleplay, but it wouldn't be the same, and I'm already in quite a few roleplays.

I want to keep this alive…and if I could, I would go back in time and not join this rp that I could’ve kept Aftermath Adventures alive instead of losing it…but it’s too late now…
Also, I don't think it's too late for those two roleplays, or at least one of them, as from what I remember you didn't finish the prequel.

Also, I don't think it's too late for those two roleplays, or at least one of them, as from what I remember you didn't finish the prequel.
Even if I revived the prequel, I could only keep it going for a certain amount of time due to it taking place before AA…

It's never "too late".
AA can always be revived in my opinion...

Just as a note to everyone, I'm not shutting it down completely.
I'm only putting it on hold for a while because I'm trying to ease myself back into the forums again, after a 2 month hiatus.
Starting off a break end with managing a whole RP may not be the best for someone who hasn't RPed in 7 weeks.

Actually by now most of the people that were dared have changed back, which honestly I find kind of unfortunate, as I was hoping for some kind of event involving all of them to happen first or something. And really the only reason I haven't changed back to normal is that I haven't finished my new PFP.

Actually by now most of the people that were dared have changed back, which honestly I find kind of unfortunate, as I was hoping for some kind of event involving all of them to happen first or something. And really the only reason I haven't changed back to normal is that I haven't finished my new PFP.
I want to have my Christmas PFP for Christmas though

That's fine, it's still kind of disappointing though. So if for whatever reason someone dares everyone on the forums again, it would probably be good for it to happen away from any holiday, and it would also be interesting to see everyone get dared and change at the same time.

So I know that Sandstorm is taking a break, but does anyone want to get started on this again in the meantime?

Back
Top Bottom