OOC A Tale of Two Countries

Name: Wisteria
Nickname (Optional):
Species: Griffin
Personality (Likes and dislikes also work): Her demeanor tends to change frequently, but she always wants to help. Usually reserved and kind.
Strengths: Good at healing and strong for her size. Can see well in the dark.
Weaknesses (Must fill): She has trouble seeing in bright enviroments.
Backstory (Optional):
Extra (You can put character themes or sources of inspiration here):
Identifier (Text code or just what will be used to specify the character): #FBA026

As for how I do my text, that's in the oc part of my signature.

Here they are then.
Name: Henry Smith Fyodor
Nickname (Optional): Smitty
Species: Human
Personality (Likes and dislikes also work): Open to conversation almost all the time. Enjoys coffee, business, and guns, and hates werewolves.
Strengths: Mods a lot of his own weapons, and is a good supplier.
Weaknesses (Must fill): Not good at really anything else.
Backstory (Optional): As far as most people know, he's been a weapons supplier of the Phobos Security Force for what feels like forever, despite him only starting business 6 years ago. He has tight connections with the Deimos military, as a family friend worked there, and appears to know just about everybody in the major parts of the two countries.
Extra (You can put character themes or sources of inspiration here): Seems to act evasive when the name "Wilbur" is brought up.
Identifier (Text code or just what will be used to specify the character): #155553

I might join this, but I'm once again ignoring most of my unused OC list not sure who to use.

:red: it, I'm gonna submit these two characters here, then get :red:ed over because no one's gonna interact with them because they'll never be seen in the light.
Species: Dragon

1610706940279.png
Personality: You'll just have to see 'cause I suck at describing it
Strengths:
Blood magic isn't affected by usual anti-magic effects (And she can do that, blood magic I mean.)
Sees in dark with no issue
Weaknesses:
Blood magic requires blood to do
Blood magic also is not generally well received.
Backstory: Will be revealed when situations lead to such, twin sister to Sylbus
Extra:

Identifier: #8a0303

1610706916724.png
Personality: Same deal as with Vysius
Strengths:
Sees in dark without issue
Overall powers based on darkness
Weaknesses:
Missing left foreleg
Extremely sensitive to light to the point regular daylight makes her unable to see
Backstory: More will be revealed in situations that lead to such, twin sister to Vysius
Extra:
Identifier: #333333

:red: it, I'm gonna submit these two characters here, then get :red:ed over because no one's gonna interact with them because they'll never be seen in the light.

Personality: You'll just have to see 'cause I suck at describing it
Strengths:
Blood magic isn't affected by usual anti-magic effects (And she can do that, blood magic I mean.)
Sees in dark with no issue
Weaknesses:
Blood magic requires blood to do
Blood magic also is not generally well received.
Backstory: Will be revealed when situations lead to such, twin sister to Sylbus
Extra:

Identifier: #8a0303

Personality: Same deal as with Vysius
Strengths:
Sees in dark without issue
Overall powers based on darkness
Weaknesses:
Missing left foreleg
Extremely sensitive to light to the point regular daylight makes her unable to see
Backstory: More will be revealed in situations that lead to such, twin sister to Vysius
Extra:
Identifier: #333333
Accepted.

I would've gone for a really big ":red: it" move, but I don't feel like it, so...
Name: Snowfall
Nickname (Optional):
Appearance:
IMG_20201001_090231.png
Personality (Likes and dislikes also work): Silent, calm, tends to be a bit sarcastic, but caring.
Equipment: Her phasic disc.
IMG_20201019_094831.jpg
Strengths: Good at fighting from a distance.
Weaknesses (Must fill): gets caught off guard quickly.
Backstory (Optional): ???
Extra (You can put character themes or sources of inspiration here): She'll be joined by Via, Esther's Eevee. (Main and battle themes coming later)
Identifier (Text code or just what will be used to specify the character): #d2f8fe
Text color for Via (yay, more Pokémon getting text colors): #d4b463

I would've gone for a really big ":red: it" move, but I don't feel like it, so...
Name: Snowfall
Nickname (Optional):
Appearance:
Personality (Likes and dislikes also work): Silent, calm, tends to be a bit sarcastic, but caring.
Equipment: Her phasic disc.
Strengths: Good at fighting from a distance.
Weaknesses (Must fill): gets caught off guard quickly.
Backstory (Optional): ???
Extra (You can put character themes or sources of inspiration here): She'll be joined by Via, Esther's Eevee. (Main and battle themes coming later)
Identifier (Text code or just what will be used to specify the character): #d2f8fe
Text color for Via (yay, more Pokémon getting text colors): #d4b463
Accepted, and I'm gonna open the IC soon.

Name: Lukas
Species: Mostly human, but also part dragon.
Personality: Mostly friendly, but is sometimes a bit rude when not part of a group. Makes sure that the group comes first, and also tries to make sure no one gets left behind.
Strengths: Above average speed, strength, and agility.
Weaknesses: Weak to cold/ice attacks.
Extra: The fact that he's part dragon is not really visible most of the time, as his clothing normally covers up anything that would make him look draconic, however he does have scales across part of his body.
Text Colour: #5a809e

Name: Allan Clarke

Personality: A bit arrogant and condescending, selfish, greedy, and somewhat immoral.

Strengths: Good vision, and good at making deals with people.

Weaknesses: Poor hearing, and bad at fighting without a gun.

Text Colour: 756a32

Back
Top Bottom