OOC A Tale of Two Countries

I'm thinking of replacing the twins here, though I really want to use them somewhere, since any time I try it gets :red:ed over by them being nocturnal.
And not only would I want to use them, but I also don't have anyone else to use here because everyone else is in RJITU.

Yeah, only being active at certain times of day really screws up active hours.
But honestly, I don't really care about continuity here. RJITU is basically a loop of filler episodes.

Scrapwing I feel would really work here, but unfortunately I care enough about continuity that I won't do multiple of the same character in the same universe.

Can't really think of much reason for them to come here though, that's always the hardest part with Tarko.

...Sure. I mean, according to the intersecting timeline, it's simultaneously the 2400s and 2020s at the same time and Earth is destroyed.

I kinda feel like having Rune and Lorra's shop appear in this RP, since it was never specified in RJITU where it is.

Well, that would give you a way of getting characters to work here.

Also, what happened to @Simple?
Loss of motivation to try and find a moment where my character could join in. Plus, I wouldn't be able to join either way because I'd just be ignored.
I might rejoin but it would probably take a while.

I think that would just have them in the role of having the shop here.

I do however have an idea for a character I could use, though I lack a name.

Back
Top Bottom